‘Descendants Of The Sun’ Season 2 News & Updates: Lee Min Ho To Join The Popular K-Drama; Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Might Sue ‘Fabricated’ Relationship Claims
The phenomenal hit Korean drama “Descendants Of The Sun” has geared its huge fan base in producing theories that interest them. While speculations could catch the interest of the showrunners, they can regard them as positive or negative news. How would the cast and the management of the popular series respond if another famous celebrity in Lee Min Ho is set to join them in the second installment? What about the rumored romantic relationship of main stars Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo?
Lee Min Ho To Cause Trouble In “Descendants Of The Sun” Season 2?
Following the reports that Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo will reprise their roles in season of the melodrama, “Bounty Hunters” actor Lee Min Ho is believed to be casted.
The upcoming season is forecasted to feature the family life of the lead stars and how they juggle their jobs in between raising their children. Eventually, their marriage will face challenges by a third party caused by Lee Min Ho’s alleged character.
Should this news come to realization, the K-drama is sure to double its success with the appealing presence of Lee Min Ho.
Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo’s False Relationship Claims Eligible For Lawsuit
The popular love team won the hearts of their fans hence both are rumored to have taken their relationship seriously and romantically off screen.
While Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo neither denied nor confirmed the status of their relationship, fans were quick in assuming that the lovely stars are secretly dating and remain sweet after filming the first season of their show.
In South Korea, fabrication of stories both in print and in the internet, especially in popular K-drama stars are entitled for legal cases, particularly libel. Appropriate punishment awaits companies and their authors who are convicted of cyber defamation and cyber bullying.
Popular in Community
- Nintendo Classic Family Computer Returns in Mini Form & Built-In Games
- Xbox One S Ad Reveals 4K, HD Support; 40% Smaller Than Original; PS4 Gets HDR Support, No Blu-Ray Player
- Pokemon Go News: Niantic Praised Google Cloud Platform; Launch Issues Discussed
- Xbox One Sales Skyrocket In UK After Slim Release
- Oh Rosetta: Endgame For The $1 Billion Mission Set On Crash Landing With Its Comet After 12 Years
- New Hypothesis: "RNA World" Scientists Found More Evidence On How DNA Evolved
- Western Hemisphere: Will The Black Moon Be the Begining Of The End Of The World?
- Hyperelastic Bone Implant: The Future Of Reconstructive Surgery
- 'Destiny 2' Coming To PC Very Soon? 'The Taken King' Director Takes Charge
- Tom Clancy's The Division Update 1.4 Is Enough To Bring The Glory Back
- Pokemon GO Update: Pokeballs Regenerate, More In-Game Gaming, and Other Upgrades to Look Out For
- NBA 2K17 Guide: How To Easily Achieve 99 Overall on MyCareer
- ‘Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure’ Live-Action Adaptation Confirmed; Takashi Miike To Direct ‘Diamond Is Unbreakable’ Arc
- Kim Kardashian To Sue Notorious Prankster Vitalii Sediuk After Failed Ambush In Paris
- 'Fast & Furious', 'Star Trek Beyond' Director Seals A Deal To Develop 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Michael Schumacher Latest News And Updates: F1 Legend's Legacy Lives On As Son Mick Wins At Italian F4 Championship