FIFA 17 Update 1.0.2 Made The AI Attack More Fiercely
FIFA 17 has just released its 1.0.2 update changing some features in the gameplay. But if there's one noticeable thing for the new update, is that its AI is fiercer than ever when attacking.
In the latest released FIFA 17 patch update, the AI was so good at defense that players find it very difficult to contend with. In fact, letting the game's AI do the defense for you will be a big advantage. Moreover, FIFA 17 also announced that the latest patch update makes the AI to directly attack.
Before the patch update, playing with the AI seemed pretty boring since all it did was pass the ball around defense and midfield. However, with the new FIFA 17 update, the AI will be fiercer making the game more exciting.
However, these are not the only changes the patch has brought to FIFA 17. There are also general improvements in the responsiveness of the shooting as well as the positioning of the goalkeeper for corner kicks. One of the things that have not been mentioned, though in the latest FIFA 17 update 1.0.2 is the frequency of injuries which has had some issues in the Career and Ultimate Team modes.
Other fixes the update 1.0.2 have brought include the CPU AI leaving the star player at the bench in Career mode while in the Pro Club, the problem regarding the customized facial features of the player has been solved. More in the Pro Club mode, FIFA 17 has also increased the experience requirements for the overall higher ratings.
In the Ultimate Team mode, the FUT Single Player difficulty does not default the CPU settings anymore. It also fixed the crossing and shooting texts which appear in custom tactics as well as the issue which involved the player who forcibly substitutes an injured player during FUT online matches.
The FIFA 17 patch update also brought along some visual changes to the games including new team kits, banners, and flags for Tigre and Sarsfield. Other issues the patch 1.0.2 have addressed includes the fog from a player's breath which seemed detached when viewed from their position; the problem where the selected team kits aren't used during the in-game; and the frame rate issue which occurs during a pre-match skill game.
- Martin Shkreli's Expensive Malaria, HIV Medication Has Been Recreated By Aussie Schoolboys
- Nestle: We Found A Way To Reduce Sugar In Chocolate By 40 Percent
- Everything You Need To Know About Aspirin: Can It Really Beat Up Cancer And Extend Your Life?
- Functional HIV Cure Found In Monkeys? Surprising Studies Show; Details Inside
- Final Fantasy XV Guide: Inflict Maximum Damage In Battle; Everything You Need To Know About Blitz Combos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 News, Update: Majin Vegeta Has Returned In The New Raid Quest
- FInal Fantasy XV Guide: How To Find All Glass Gemstones
- Tom Clancy's The Division News, Updates: Game's Player Count Back To Very Positive Numbers, Says Ubisoft
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4' To Explore Elise's New Beginnings; Horror Flick To Come In October 2017
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2, Episodes 9 & 10 (Finale) Spoilers: Green Meanie Sets Final Revenge Plan; Can Dr. Holt Save Dean Munsch?
- ‘The Bold & The Beautiful' Spoilers For Monday, Dec. 5: Bill Plots Sabotage; Steffy Accepts CEO Post Over Liam?
- 'Haikyuu!!' Chapter 234 Spoilers: Karasuno In A Pinch; Can Kageyama Adjust To The Nationals Court?