BTS Released Dance Practice Video Of 'Blood, Sweat & Tears'; Sets New Record On Billboard Chart 200
BTS has gained worldwide success and it's becoming more evident these days. Recently, the K-Pop boy band has released a special practice video of their hit track "Blood Sweat & Tears" from their recently launched album, "WINGS."
Last October 18, BTS shared a snap of the group as they hang out together in a rehearsal studio, calling it a "preview shot" with hashtags "The thing that you guys have been waiting for," and "Blood, Sweat & Tears." A few minutes after they shared the said photo, BTS then uploaded the dance practice video of their phenomenal hit.
In the said video, the boys are full of energy as they show off their dance moves. By the looks of it, BTS has clearly practiced hard that they were able to flawlessly deliver a top-class performance. "Blood Sweat & Tears" is part of their second full album "Wings" which came out on October 10.
BTS' latest hit also made its way on the international scene as "Blood Sweat & Tears" gained numerous recognitions recently. The new track has reached 20 million views in just 136 hours after its release. This made BTS the fastest K-Pop boy band to reach the said milestone.
The group also topped both local and international music charts with their "Blood Sweat & Tears" track including Asia and the U.S. On the other hand, their "WINGS" album topped 98 album charts in 60 different iTunes chart.
And just recently, BTS hit another milestone in their career as the group sets a new U.S. record on Billboard Chart 200 as "WINGS" ranked at No. 26 with 16,000 units sold in the week which ends on October 13. According to reports, this is by far, the best record for a K-Pop album in the U.S.
"BTS is now the first K-pop act to log three entries on the Billboard 200 after sending their EP 'HwaYangYeonhwa Pt. 2' to No. 171 in December 2015 and compilation album 'HwaYangYeonHwa: Young Forever' to No. 107 in May," Billboard.com stated.
The group also ranked at No. 62 on the U.K. Official Albums Chart Top 100 and 16th on the Indie Albums Chart. This is also a first for Korean artists to be included in the said list.
Check out BTS and their breathtaking performance of the record-breaking hit, "Blood Sweat & Tears" in the video below.
- New Species Of Dinosaur Discovered In Australia; Could Describe Evolutionary Tree
- Monkeys Can Also Create Stone Tools Previously Thought Unique To Humans
- Scientists Discovered Two-Headed Conjoined Shark In Egg-Laying Species For The First Time
- Orionid Meteor Shower Will Be Outshined By The Moon, Astronomers Report
- 'Sister Wives' Season 8 Rumors & Updates: New Theories From 'Sister Wives' Facebook Posts; New Season To Feature Mykelti's Wedding?
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' News & Updates: 'The Patrick Show' Spinoff In The Works? Nickelodeon To Release More Episodes After Seasons 10 and 11?
- ‘Narcos’ Season 3 News & Updates: Michael Stahl-David, Matt Whelan Join Cartel Drama; Upcoming Season To Feature Four Cali Godfathers?
- 'General Hospital' News, Updates & Cast Rumors: Gear Up For A Triple Comeback; Old Faces Will Turn Up In Port Charles