Rockstar Announces Latest GTA 5 Bonuses, Sales; Details Revealed
GTA 5 has been in the gaming industry for 3 years already. It might not be that long, but its popularity since day one has yet to fade. It only goes to show the kind of expertise Rockstar Games has in the market. Now, the studio is planning to make things even better for the community. Weekly bonuses and sales are in, and these are something one can't simply neglect. The offers are just too good to resist.
To start the bonus extravaganza, players will be able to double their in-game currency and RP, as reported by GameSpot. These are all possible in the game's Drop Zone as well as the Player Adversary. To add to the list of modes, included is the Kill Quota, the newest mode to be ever released. These are going to happen come next month, particularly on the 8th of December.
Aside from the bonuses, there are GTA 5 sales as well. Rockstar has opted to give discounts (huge ones, so to speak) on vehicles, properties, armors and weapons. For the properties, in particular, the studio is taking 50 percent off. This covers the entire executive offices in the game. And oh, the office decors and items for customization are part of it as well.
As for the vehicles, the Buzzard Attack Copper can be purchased with a cut of 50 percent. For those who loves supercars, the Pegassi Reaper is a great steal. It's discounted for at least 25 percent, making it a great offer. Furthermore, players are given the chance to save at least 25 percent on shotguns, sniper rifles and body armors. Aren't these amazing?
Adding to the list of discounted GTA 5 vehicles are the Enus Windsor and Vapid Desert Raid. Both of these are discounted for at least 25 percent, same as the Pegassi Reaper. The week is absolutely a treat to fans who're into driving fast vehicles.
Also, players will be happy knowing that the Cunning Stunts update is already part of the game's Online Creator feature. With that, stunt props can easily be accessed. Players can then use these props to further customize the beauty of their respective Deathmatches. And yes, this also includes both the Capture and Last Team Standing events.
It's worth noting that in GTA 5, the stunt props are divided into a total of 7 categories. The first one being Stunt Tracks, which is followed by Stunt Set Pieces. Next are the Stunt Tubes and Stunt Ramps. Stunt Raised Track and Stunt Signs are also part of this. And lastly, which is not the least, the Stunt Building Blocks.
It should also be noted that Rockstar has announced this week the Premium race, which is no other than Turbine. The latter basically challenges players to conduct a rack throughout a so-called wind farm. This is going to end December 7. Until then, players have the chance to triple their RP. But as for the winners, they'll be taking home the substantial prizes thanks to their efforts.
What are your thoughts on the new GTA 5 weekly bonuses and sales? Any expectations for this event? Share to us what your thoughts are at the comment section below!
'Red Dead Redemption 2' Screenshots Point To A Single Protagonist
Rockstar Games has released some new screenshots for "Red Dead Redemption 2," which supposedly reveals the main protagonist.
Rockstar Announces New GTA 5 Weekly Discounts, Bonuses
A new set of bonuses and discounts have arrived in GTA 5. Check it out here!
Huge GTA 5 Bonus Arrives, New Update Follows
It seems Rockstar is once again rocking the world of every GTA 5 fan. Check out what the studio is up to here!
This Is Probably The Saddest Day For All GTA 5 Fans
If you're among the GTA players expecting for this, then you're probably on some mixed emotions right now. Check it out.
Look What Rockstar Brought Back To Life In GTA 5!
Want to relive all the classic stuff in GTA 5? Check out what Rockstar Games has brought back!
MORE IN ITECHPOST
OnePlus 5 Will Be Powered By The Best Qualcomm Chipset, CEO Confirms
OnePlus 5 is expected to be the first flagship from the company that will feature dual cameras on the back. The phone maker also revealed last week that it was working alongside DxO to improve the camera performance on the OnePlus 5.
'Tokyo Ghoul' Season 3 Delayed By Its Live-Action Movie? Ken Kenaki Returns With Another Identity?
"Tokyo Ghoul" season 3's release is delayed and there are countless speculations as to why it is being pushed back. Reports claim that the show is to give way to "One Punch Man" and "My Hero Acdemia" but new rumors say that it's lack of materials and storyline as well as its live-action movie are causing the delay.
'Overwatch' Anniversary Event Details: New Skins And More
The latest "Overwatch" anniversary event is scheduled to run for three weeks and features new loot boxes, items, and skins
'Supernatural' Season 13: Mark Sheppard Not Returning As Series Regular; Castiel Returns For ‘Scooby-Doo’ Crossover?
"Supernatural" Season 13 will see the return of Castiel and an animated crossover with "Scooby-Doo". However, after the recent finale, Mark Sheppard will not be returning as series regular.