Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Getting Married Again Next Year? Is Love Sweeter The Second Time Around?
(Entertainment Tonight/ YouTube)
Is love really sweeter the second time around? That's what Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony is trying to prove when the two reportedly plans to get re-married next year. Will they finally have a happy ending this time?
According to an exclusive report by RadarOnline.com, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony plan to have another "splashy and romantic" wedding. The source revealed that the pair is eyeing to re-marry on June 5, 2017 - just in time for the 13th anniversary of their first wedding.
The same source also noted that the Bronx diva is really looking forward to the alleged wedding and is very positive about it. "Jen is gushing to friends the second time will be the charm with Marc," revealed the source.
It can be recalled that Lopez and Anthony tied the knot on 2004 at her Beverly Hills home. The marriage ended in 2011. Lopez and Anthony are parents to 8-year-old twins, Max and Emme. Despite being separated, reports claim that Lopez has been telling friends that "Marc is - and always will be - the love of her life."
Rumors of Lopez and Anthony getting back together started when they shared a kiss on stage during the Latin Grammy Awards last November 17. Many speculate that the recent kiss triggered the flame between the two, eventually deciding to give marriage another shot.
With all the recent progress between Lopez and Anthony's relationship, one heart might be left broken. Anthony and his third wife, Venezuelan supermodel Shannon De Lima, confirmed to be getting a divorce after two years of marriage. The two announced the end of their marriage hours after Lopez and Anthony shared that controversial kiss. It remains unclear whether the said divorce has something to do with Lopez.
Meanwhile, Lopez also recently ended her on-and-off relationship with backup dancer Casper Smart. Apparently, Lopez pulled the plug on the relationship as Casper was allegedly caught cheating. According to reports, the five-year relationship had a "natural end."
In case their wedding comes to fruition, this will mark the second time Anthony will do such move. It can be recalled that in 2000, Anthony married beauty queen Dayanara Torres in Las Vegas and eventually split in 2002. The pair then got back together and renewed their vows the same year. Unfortunately, the two split for good in October 2003.
Considering Anthony's history of renewing vows and ended up divorcing again, will Lopez really going to have that happy ending? Will they finally prove that love is sweeter the second time around?
- Pokemon Sun And Moon Secrets: NPCs That Gives Free Rare Pokemon
- Destiny: Vendor Xur's Location Leaked For December 2; List of Rare Weapons Available
- Final Fantasy XV Guide: How To Create The Most Powerful Spells
- Game Awards 2016 Round-Up: Every Announcement, Award And World Premiere You Might Have Missed
- The Originals' Season 4: Release Date, New Characters And Storyline Revealed
- Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder, Actress To Marry Mark Kassen
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Mark Ballas And Newly-Wed Wife BC Jean Have Epic First Dance During Wedding Night
- J.K Rowling's ‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child' Award-Winning Play To Have Broadway Debut