Apple iPhone X September 12 Event Start Time Revealed for Various Time Zones
Apple is expected to launch its tenth anniversary iPhone aka iPhone X along with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple TV 5 and Apple Watch 3 in the upcoming event at the Steve Jobs Theater in new Apple Park, Cupertino. The iPhone maker will be live-streaming the event through various channels, including the Apple Events app as well as its official live-streaming service via Apple website.
The iPhone X launch event is expected to kick off precisely at 10am PST. However, the timings might differ based on your time zone or the location across the world.
With due credit to Time and date website, you can now check out the key time zones across the globe and their respective event time schedule in the table below. If you want to see the magnified view of the table, just click here.
* = Adjusted for DST or summer time (65 places).
Tue = Tuesday, 12 September 2017 (120 places).
Wed = Wednesday, 13 September 2017 (23 places).
Those who cannot find their city name or time zone in the list can head over to TimeandDate website to check the same manually using the world clock's option to change your location.
Those who are not residing in the US can check out the key time zones for their country that's represented by various cities across the world (below):
- Vancouver, Canada-Tuesday, 10:00 am PDT
- Toronto, Canada-Tuesday, 1:00 pm EDT
- Halifax, Canada-Tuesday, 2:00 pm ADT
- London, United Kingdom-Tuesday, 6:00 pm BST
- Berlin, Germany-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Paris, France-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Rome, Italy-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Zagreb, Croatia-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Moscow, Russia-Tuesday, 8:00 pm MSK
- Helsinki, Finland-Tuesday, 8:00 pm EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey-Tuesday, 8:00 pm TRT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil-Tuesday, 2:00 pm BRT
- Cape Town, South Africa-Tuesday, 7:00 pm SAST
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates-Tuesday, 9:00 pm GST
- Delhi, India-Tuesday, 10:30 pm IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia-Wednesday, 12:00 am WIB
- Shanghai, China-Wednesday, 1:00 am CST
- Singapore-Wednesday, 1:00 am SGT
- Hong Kong-Wednesday, 1:00 am HKT
- Seoul, South Korea-Wednesday, 2:00 am KST
- Tokyo, Japan-Wednesday, 2:00 am JST
- Adelaide, Australia-Wednesday, 2:30 am ACST
- Perth, Australia-Wednesday, 1:00 am AWST
- Sydney, Australia-Wednesday, 3:00 am AEST
- Auckland, New Zealand-Wednesday, 5:00 am NZST
iOS 11 Plagued with Untested Bugs and Early Adoption Pitfalls
Reports of nagging iOS 11 issues have started pouring in just a day after the software was released by Apple on supported devices.
iPhone 8 Outperforms iPhone X in Early Geekbench Tests [Photos]
Quite surprisingly, the iPhone 8 beats the iPhone X in both Single Core and Multi-Core Geekbench tests.
iOS 11 Release Time for Various Time Zones Across the Globe
Check out the complete list of time zones for iOS 11 release time across the globe.
iPhone X Demand May Outlast Supply Until Mid-2018, says KGI Securities Analyst
KGI Securities Analyst, Ming-Chi Kuo, predicts serious demand vs. supply constraints for the iPhone X until Mid-2018.
Five iPhone X Secret Features You May Not Know About
Check out the five iPhone X features that Apple has discreetly hidden from you at launch.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
'Tokyo Ghoul' Season 3 Delayed By Its Live-Action Movie? Ken Kenaki Returns With Another Identity?
"Tokyo Ghoul" season 3's release is delayed and there are countless speculations as to why it is being pushed back. Reports claim that the show is to give way to "One Punch Man" and "My Hero Acdemia" but new rumors say that it's lack of materials and storyline as well as its live-action movie are causing the delay.