The much awaited Season 7 of the hit HBO series 'Game of Thrones' is about to start filming and the rumor mills are off the charts. George R.R. Martin has not written this season in the books yet so fans are left in the smoke to do their own 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 spoilers.
One such spoiler according to Parent Herald is a twitter post that mentioned lots of activity in the Ireland filming location. It seems like there are plenty of workers setting up something that looks like the Dragonpit that was built by the Targaryens to house their pet dragons.
#GameOfThrones Titanic Studios, Belfast, Ireland, a hive of activity this week as preparations for Season 7 are continuing.
— Irish Thrones (@IrishThrones) August 26, 2016
Another exciting 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 spoiler was reported by the Independent. Apparently, there was a casting call for new characters this season. And as per the usual practice of the show, there were no names on the characters but only generic titles and character descriptions.
Here are 9 new characters that you might see on the upcoming season of 'Game of Thrones':
- Merchant, around 40 years old. A non-combatant role and will appear at an inn one busy evening. No ethnicity was mentioned for this character and is scheduled to shoot in the first week of November.
- Lovely Lady, an attractive woman that will play the role a courtesan who has good speaking parts. It was also indicated that full nudity is required for the role. The character is scheduled to shoot in early October.
- Young Lord, a tall handsome white actor who is in his late 20's that speak in RP accent. He is scheduled to start shooting in September.
- Priest, speaks using an RP accent, white and in his 60's. He is scheduled to shoot in September.
- Gate Guard, a confident, straight-talking Northerner in his 20's. He must be witty, charismatic, and good timing. He is set to film between October and November.
- Warrior, a white tough looking character that has great combat skills. This role will have a considerable amount of speaking lines and will shoot by October.
- Lieutenant, an athletic, disciplined warrior in his 20's. The show is looking for someone who is not white but someone who has Middle Eastern descent. Might be a Dothraki character perhaps? This character is set to shoot between September and November.
- City Guard, in his 30's and has an RP accent. This character will intercept a suspicious looking person during his nightly patrol. He will start filming by October.
- General, a 40-55 year-old white actor that uses a British RP accent. He will shoot for a week in September.
The smash hit has no confirmed season premiere yet. For now, fans will have to make do with 'Game of Thrones' season 7 spoilers to satiate their excitement.
© 2017 iTech Post All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.