‘Naruto Shippuden' Episode 476: ‘The Last Battle’ Is Not The Series Finale; Naruto & Sasuke’s Fight To Air In Black And White?
“Naruto Shippuden” has its innate ability of impressing its fans with surprising details especially with its alleged series finale, episode 476.
Manga Series Has More Episodes To Offer
Contrary to prior reports that “Naruto Shippuden” episode 476 is the last episode of the popular manga series, new spoilers have surfaced that the phenomenal anime have more storylines to show.
Following episodes 476 & 477 that will be aired back-to-back on September 29 is episode 478 (698th episode of entire Naruto anime series) slated for an October 6 release. It is titled “Unison 'Wakai no Ini'” that will deal on the aftermath of Naruto & Sasuke’s battle and their plans of restoring the Shinobi world.
Episode 479 is expected to recap the events that took place after the 4th Great Shinobi War. Joining Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki on the series finale on October 13 are the new generations of ninja.
In addition, TV Tokyo was reported to air a special episode of "Naruto Hidden" this fall which is a compilation of stories that occured between the last Shinobi war and the epilogue.
Episode 476: “The Last Battle” To Air in Full Color
The highly anticipated battle between Naruto and Sasuke will come to fruition next week. Both skilled fighters are expected to showcase their powers and forces to destroy each other.
The preview of the said episode was released in black and white; however, the upcoming episode "The Final Battle" will be in colored form designed with the same color smearing system applied by the animation team in the past fight scenes of the show. The showrunner verified via his Twitter account that the hour-long special episode that will highlight both episodes 476 & 477 isn't going to be in black and white.
It looks like the followers of the hit Japanese anime have a lot of reasons to be happy with more Naruto episodes to watch out for.
Popular in Community
- Forza 7 Spoilers, Rumors: Motorbikes and New Supercars To Be Introduced
- 'Kingdom Hearts 3' Teases 'Star Wars,' Marvel Characters Appearance; Disney 'Frozen,' 'Tangled,' 'Wreck It Ralph' Gameplay Rights Still In Process? 'Kingdom Hearts 2.8' Pushed To January 2017
- Pokemon Go Guide: How To Obtain Snorlax, Lapras, Other Rare Pokemon
- God Of War 4 Update: 4 Things We Know So Far
- Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo To Attend 'Battleship Island' Premiere Together? 'Descendants Of The Sun' Stars May Not Admit Relationship
- ‘Train To Busan’ 2 To Replace Gong Yoo With Song Joong Ki? Live Action Prequel In The Works?
- ‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Season 3 To Feature Ken Kaneki’s New Identity, Arima’s Death & Touka Kirishima’s Strange Life
- 'Making A Murderer' News And Updates: Steven Avery Is Getting Married; Ex-Fiancé Not Happy About His Engagement