Capcom Reveals Its Recommended Settings For Resident Evil 7 PC
(YouTube / GameNewsOfficial)
Capcom has officially published the recommended and minimum PC system requirements for the upcoming survival-horror game Resident Evil 7.
Aside from its ESRB rating, not much solid information has been shared for Resident Evil 7. But Capcom has decided, at least, to release its recommended and minimum system requirements for those who plan to purchase the PC version of the game.
According to Resident Evil 7's official Steam page, the PC port of the game will not be asking so much from fans in terms of hardware, but obviously, it would depend on the player's current rig setup. On top of that, it is still elaborated that the information given is subject to change without further notice as the game is still an ongoing development, GameRant reports.
For now, you will only need an i5-4460 / FX-6300 with a GTX 760 / R7 260X for its minimum requirements to run at 1080p / 30FPS. The recommended specs, however, is interesting since it's not that high. You only need an i7-3770 / FX 9000's with GTX 960 / R9 280X to be able to enjoy it at 1080p / 60FPS. See below for the full details:
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 2.70 GHz or AMD FX-6300 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: 1080P CPU/GPU at 30FPS. Players will have to either lower texture or set streaming textures to OFF in order to optimize performance. Internet connection required for game activation. The game is still undergoing development, so all PC requirements are subject to change.
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz or AMD or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X or better
Additional Notes: 1080P CPU/GPU at 60FPS
On top of this, Capcom is also planning to beef up the game graphics for the enhanced PS4 Pro. The developer has expressed that Resident Evil 7 will inevitably support 4k resolution and HDR plus exclusive console features. This still remains to be proven so most players as of this writing tend to lean towards buying the game for the PC.
Resident Evil 7 is set to be launched on Jan. 24 for the PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
What are your current specs? Are you getting an upgrade for this game? Hit us with your comments below. In the meantime, here's the latest gameplay video for the upcoming Resident Evil 7.
Popular in Community
- Lenovo Moto M Might Be Released Globally Via Compact Version: Specs Details
- Google Launches Allo, an Innovative Messaging App
- Google's Daydream VR Platform Exits Beta; Daydream-Ready Phones Yet To Come
- Google Throws Surprise for Android’s Eighth Birthday, Gets Funny And Outrageous Responses From Fans
- Netflix’s 'Easy' Spoilers, Recap & Review: Orlando Bloom, Malin Akerman Go All Out In Their Steamy Scene With Kate Micucci
- Sony Seals Partnership With Wanda Group To Bring 'Jumanji,' 'Passengers' To Chinese Moviegoers
- 'Quantico' Season 2 Spoilers & Plot Updates: New Faces, Dual Timelines, A Marriage Proposal?
- Here's How The NBA World Reacted To Kevin Garnett's Retirement Announcement