'Orphan Black' Season 5 Updates: Tragic Ending For Some Of The Clones; Series To Tackle Life Extension In Final Season
(Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
As actress Tatiana Maslany starts a new chapter in her life after winning her first Emmy award last Sunday, her characters in the series "Orphan Black" is nearing its end. The actress dishes out a few teasers about what is in store for the clones in the final season.
A Not So Happy Ending For Some Of Tatiana Maslany's Characters In "Orphan Black" Season 5
Right before her shining moment, actress Tatiana Maslany was interviewed and asked about the upcoming "Orphan Black" fifth and final season. She revealed that her different characters in the series will be having different endings, and not all of them may necessarily be happy ones.
The actress shared that some endings for the clones may be tragic, without specifying who exactly among all of them would be at the face of tragedy. There hasn't been any clues given as to who will die and who will live happily ever after among the clones.
The events to transpire in the upcoming season five of "Orphan Black" may go a different direction, as the series has always been one of thrill and unpredictability. When asked about the series concluding, Tatiana Maslany expressed her sadness, but all good things must come to an end.
"Orphan Black" Season 5 To Tackle The Science Of Life Extension
Some reports have also said that in an interview with one of the showrunners, Graeme Manson, he revealed that given season five of "Orphan Black" is already their final season, they will also tackle the science of life extension. This was initially introduced in the previous season when it was discovered that the founder of the Neolution, Westmooreland was actually 170 years old.
The upcoming season five of "Orphan Black" will finally be tying up loose ends and connecting the loopholes of the storyline as it comes to an end. All the questions and mysteries that have been asked as the series progresses will finally be answered and discussed to the satisfaction of the fans.
There has been no confirmation if there will be new clones added to the series, as there is still a lot of stories and issues to tackle once they conclude "Orphan Black." Nevertheless, it will still be as great as it was in the past four seasons. Season five of the series will premiere on 2017.
Popular in Community
- Space News: Mercury Is Tectonically Active; NASA's MESSENGER Probe Indicates That The Planet May Be Active
- Reports Of A Bright Flash And A Loud Boom In Central Queensland Prompted Speculation Of A Meteor Strike
- De-Extinction: Should We Bring Back Extinct Species Back From The Dead?
- Massive Killer Asteroid Heading Towards Earth: Scientist Warns It Will Be The End Of The World
- Check Out This Game: Gears Of War 4 New Updates And The Coalition Raffles $100 Gift Card
- 'Mafia 3' Updates: 2K Games Declare Oct. 7 Release Date For Xbox One, PS4, PC; Voodoo Queen Forms Alliance With Lincoln Clay
- 'Resident Evil VII': Greatest Game Ever? - Biohazard, Updates, News, Gameplay; and More
- FIFA 17: Player Ratings, Release Dates, And Gameplay; Details Inside
- War Of The Kardashians: Rob, Blac Chyna, Kylie's Phone Number Leaked
- 'Batman' Movie Cast News, Updates: Joe Manganiello Reveals Very First 'Deathstroke' Comic
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Season 4 Spoilers, Preview: Agents To Face Fiery Foes, Cursed Apparitions; Punisher’s Possible Appearance
- 'Funny Or Die': Katy Perry Naked In Her Latest Video As She Appeals Voters To Vote