6 Reasons The New Apple Watch 2 Is A Good Buy
(Pablo Cuadra/Getty Images for Apple)
The former Apple Watch wasn't that great, but it was able to do what it was meant to do: Answer phone calls on your watch, check for notifications, and you could even track down your heart rate. Now, with a new software overhaul, the smartwatch is faster than ever and includes some interface enhancements that would tune it even better.
What's new? You can now send messages or even email through it! But what the people should really look out about the Apple watch's newest version, Series 2, is one thing that everybody was wishing for back in Series 1: a capable fitness tracker.
Yep, Apple's newest watch can now be your partner in fitness and health. This baby is now equipped with everything that you will ever need to get your fitness goals moving. Series 2 is filled with perks and features that truly make it not just a smartwatch, but a fitness watch as well. Here are some of these features that also would truly make the Apple Watch 2 a great buy:
It's more durable
The newest version of the Apple watch now features a double-layered cover and aluminum coating that would truly make it the most durable smartwatch than ever before, and it's waterproof! The Apple Watch 2 now features improved water-resistance capabilities and can be under water for up to 50 meters, making it suitable for any water activity you desire.
It's more powerful
Dual-core processor? Yes, please. The Apple watch is now 50% more powerful than ever. Plus it features a fresh GPU. With this alone, you can surely save tons of time without having to worry about the many lags and hung-up moments the previous smart watch had.
At a thousand units, and a 60 fps frame rate, the Apple Watch 2 display screen is as clear as it can be. This is the future of smart watches. Smart watches are made to be seen with utmost clarity, not just to make your wrist look good.
Built-in GPS is here!
First ever watch to feature a GPS tracker. No need to get your phone to view places and locations now. Convenience is everything on this watch. Truly, the world is getting more and more connected now.
Watch OS3 features 'Pokémon GO'
How cool would it be to play "Pokemon GO" on your watch instead of your phone? "Pokémon GO" can now be synced from your phone to your watch! Now you can be the coolest Pokémon trainer there is. Surely, this will be a very good deal for Pokemon Go players out there.
It's got a fitness tracker
Okay, now this might be a bit redundant, but just to make it a lot clearer, the Apple Watch 2 Now features the most-awaited fitness tracker. Now you can have a fitness partner right on your wrist every time and all the time.
Popular in Community
- Minecraft Update: Mojang Announces 'Minecraft: The Island' Novel To Be Written By 'World War Z' Creator
- Destiny: Rise Of Iron – Wrath Of The Machine Cheat – How To Escape Engine Raid Fight
- Sony Finally Announced PlayStation Experience 2016
- The Only Custom Xbox One S Designed After Lamborghini Centenario Is Up For Grabs
- 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' Spoilers: Wang So Proposes Marriage To Hae Soo, Woo Hee Kills The King, Wang Wook Eyeing The Throne?
- 'Westworld' Spoilers & Updates: Michael Crichton's Violent A.I. Android Theme Park Sci-Fi The Next 'Game Of Thrones'?
- ‘Train To Busan’ Star To Debut In Hollywood? Actor's Agency Confirms Casting Offers
- 'Re: Zero' Season 2 Updates: New Material Out In Novel Vol. 10, To Answer Questions About Rem's Disappearance?