Forbes Highest Paid TV Actors In 2016 Released; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Tops The List
The list of highest paid TV Actors in 2016 by Forbes is out, and the guys from "The Big Bang Theory" are definitely hogging the top 5.
According to the site, "The Big Bang Theory's" Jim Parson snagged the top spot once again in the list with a whopping 25.5 million US dollars earned in the time frame of June 1, 2015, to June 1, 2016.
Not far behind is fellow genius (well, at least playing a genius on TV) Johnny Galecki or Leonard Hofstadter with 24 million US dollars earned during the same period.
Rounding out the third and fourth spot also comes from actors of the "The Big Bang Theory", as Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar both earned 22.5 million US dollars and 22 million US dollars respectively.
Well, it is hardly surprising considering the 1 million per episode salary Jim Parson and Johnny Galecki signed to stay on board the show.
In case fans are wondering who took the fifth spot, sorry but it isn't Penny, but another CBS alum Mark Harmon. He earned 20 million US dollars during the time period for his starring role on "NCIS" as well as being credited as executive producer of the show.
Those who dropped off on this year's list are actors Ashton Kutcher, John Cryer, Simon Baker, and Patrick Dempsey. The reasons for them being omitted from this year's Forbes list range from their respective shows being canceled (Kutcher, Cryer, and Baker) or their character getting axed (Dempsey).
But of course, there are those new names that have taken their place on this year's list. David Duchovny's much-celebrated return in "The X-Files" landed him a spot in 13th place. Coincidentally another newcomer is Michael Weatherly, who plays Tony DiNozzo on NCIS, ties with Duchovny on the 13th spot
Looks like the guys from "The Big Bang Theory" are raking in the smart money.
Popular in Community
- Google's Home Has One Advantage over Amazon's Echo; Chromecast Ultra to Cost a Fortune?
- Why iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus ‘Won’t Sell'; Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Predicts Fewer Sales Than iPhone 6s
- iTunes Expands its Horizon as it Introduce 'Spoken Editions'
- Galaxy Note 7 Relaunch in South Korea Not Happening On Sept. 28; Samsung Extends Refund, Replacement Period
- Pippa Middleton’s iCloud Account Hacker Taken Into Custody But Later Released On Bail
- Luke Cage Is Your New Superman: Super Strong And Bulletproof
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Cast News, Updates: Sam Neil Confirms Role in 'Thor' Trilogy Finale
- 'Power Rangers' Reboot Movie: To Feature Marvel’s Superhero Flair, Upgraded Suits And Flashy New Zords