Pokemon Go Tips And Tricks: How To Earn 800+ PokeCoins Per Week
PokeCoins are considered as the virtual currency on the worldwide hit game Pokemon Go. You can purchase all in-game resources and upgrades in the game such as Pokeballs, Potions, Revive, Lucky Eggs and more. You can obtain a PokeCoin whenever you have a Pokemon stationed on a certain gym location. It has been reported earlier that every stationed Pokemon will give you 10 PokeCoins and 500 Stardusts. In addition, PokeCoins can also be purchased via real life currency.
Thankfully, for those trainers who preferred to play for free or someone who's in a tight budget, a great guide has been posted on Reddit about maximizing your earned PokeCoins per collection. According to Otakukart, this reddit user has been constantly earning 800 PokeCoins. It is somewhat lengthy for a guide. However, it is worth a read and it's recommendable to follow each and every details written.
Here are the highlights of the reported Pokemon Go guide, according to the reports from Pokemon Go Hub:
- Find an ideal gym location that is rarely accessible by car or that has low traffic rate.
- Find a gym location in the neighborhood where your team dominates.
- Avoid building up gyms in a very populated area.
- Maximize the attack and leveling of a certain gym location.
- Deploy your gym Pokemon Wisely. Consider the best gym defenders to protect your gym. Ideally, deploy your Pokemon with the highest CP and good defensive move set.
- While taking over a gym, always aim for the top spot which is unlikely to be knocked out.
- Deploy your Pokemon on a high level gym. Avoid being on the bottom 3.
- Screenshot every Pokemon you deploy in order to track them whenever they got knocked out.
- Dominate the other team on your neighborhood quickly and start to expand your coverage.
- Manually count your deployed Pokemon before the collection.
- Set up an alarm hours before you collect okeCoins and Startdusts to maximize your time
The collection might vary on your location. However, with this guide, it should help you double your earnings. More Pokemon Go Tips and Tricks coming soon.
Here's How To Hatch Eggs In Pokemon GO Without Actually Moving
Want to know another way in hatching Pokemon GO eggs easily? Check this out now!
Pokemon GO Guide: How To Get Red Gyarados
One of the most trending monster in Pokemon GO's water-themed event is a shiny magikarp, which can the be evolved into a red gyarados. Here's how.
Pokemon GO Guide: Collect Items Even When Inside The Car
Fans of Pokemon GO all over the world are determined to catch every special item they find along their way. But how will they be able to do that while inside a moving car?
Here's How To Effectively Increase Evolutionary Item Drop Rate In Pokemon GO
Want to know a way to increase your chances of getting more Pokemon GO Evolutionary items? Check out this guide!
Pokemon GO Guide: Best Attackers And Defenders From Gen 2 Every Player Must Know
When Niantic released Gen 2 Pokemon in Pokemon GO, players have been more eager to catch every single creature in the mobile game.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
[First Look] The Start Menu Will Be Getting A Visual Overhaul In Windows 10
It looks like a future Windows 10 update will be upgrading how the Start Menu looks.
Are You A Fan Of Elon Musk's Rocket Company? Check These SpaceX Launch Memorabilia Out!
SpaceX has done a lot to forward humanity's progress towards space travel. You can get some memorabilia of SpaceX's launches on Amazon.
Trademark Leak Shows That Rumors Stating A Fable Sequel Is In The Works Could Be True After All
A trademark application filed on June 26 has been uncovered for Fable. Does this mean a sequel is being worked on?