Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Multiplayer Maps and Zombies Campaign Listed?
List of Crashes Revealed, New Patch Coming Credit:Amazon
Activision’s upcoming first-person shooter “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is receiving new information almost every day. Now, per reports, the game has been spotted on Amazon with mentions of yet new features regarding multiplayer and zombies.
The updated Amazon listing has made mentions about the inclusion of zombies in gameplay. What’s more interesting is that the zombies are said to be available both as an option in multiplayer, as well as a campaign option. Nothing can be said about this clearly but going by Amazon’s reputation, the information could be true.
Like Us on Facebook
But wait, there’s more. An alleged partial list of “Black Ops 2” maps has also surfaced on se7ensins, done by self-styled beta testers. The testers have put up a zip file for download – Dumped Files.zip – that contains all the previously unknown details about the game. Amazingly, the new information is different from the previously revealed Nuketown 2025.
Here is the new list of details categorized alphabetically (doesn’t include the ones already known from Nuketown 2025) –
- Aftermath: "Set in a ruined downtown Los Angeles after an invasion."
- Carrier: "Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull."
- Cargo: "Port of Singapore. Good for close quarters engagements and verticality."
- Drone: "Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Mynamar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarter fights through the facility."
- Express: "Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks."
- Hijacked: "Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.”
- Meltdown: "Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities."
- Nightclub: "Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout."
- Overflow: "Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets."
- Raid: "Fight through this hillside mansion, in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements."
- Slums: "Run down section of Panama. Great close quarters engagements and tough chokes to fight over."
- Socotra: Update: Originally "Yemen" as seen in the Black Ops 2 Gamescom live streams. "Urban streets of Yemen. Tight alleys and close quarters engagements."
- Turbine: "Wind farm in the steep hills of Yemen. Fight across the different tiers and angles."
- Village: "Border town between China and Kyrgyzstan. Classic engagements and destinations to fight over."
“Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is slated for November release on current generation consoles and PC.