Surface Pro 4 And Surface Book Get Price Cuts As Microsoft's October 26 Event Draws Near
(TechnoBuffalo / YouTube)
Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book are once again given marked down prices. These two Surface devices were launched last year but their next-gen successors may still be delayed to 2017. However, refreshed versions of the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book might be unveiled this month, which is probably why these two devices are currently given huge discounts.
Surface Pro 4 And Surface Book On Sale
According to Win Beta's report, Microsoft is once again enticing customers into buying last year's Surface hybrids by giving them $150 price cuts from the Microsoft Store. It's worth noting, however, that the discounts are only applicable to certain models of the Surface devices. Nevertheless, these discounts are still enough to fuel the rumor that refreshed versions of the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book will be unveiled on October 26. You can buy the current version here for Surface 4 and here for Surface Book.
Surface Pro 4 And Surface Book Successors
Microsoft's October event is expected to focus on Windows 10 and the rumored Surface desktop. While everyone is excited for a new generation of Surface Pro and Surface Book, it looks like Microsoft has something else prepared for fans. Instead of releasing the the Pro 5 and the Book 2, the company might just be upgrading the Surface Pro 4 and the Surface Book. It was said that Microsoft may not be changing the devices' hardware, but these Surfaces will be getting major internal upgrades.
Surface Devices Bound For 2017-release
If rumors are true and the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book will be upgraded this year, this means that the Surface Pro 5 and Surface Book 2 will be launched next year. Tech experts say that the next generation of Surface devices could be pushed for a Spring 2017 release. As for the alleged Surface Phone, Microsoft hasn't acknowledged its existence just yet. However, if it really does exist, it could also be snubbed at this year's hardware event. Microsoft's teaser only focused on Windows 10, so there really isn't any clear clue that a major hardware launch is coming this year.
- Martin Shkreli's Expensive Malaria, HIV Medication Has Been Recreated By Aussie Schoolboys
- Nestle: We Found A Way To Reduce Sugar In Chocolate By 40 Percent
- Everything You Need To Know About Aspirin: Can It Really Beat Up Cancer And Extend Your Life?
- Functional HIV Cure Found In Monkeys? Surprising Studies Show; Details Inside
- Final Fantasy XV Guide: Inflict Maximum Damage In Battle; Everything You Need To Know About Blitz Combos
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 News, Update: Majin Vegeta Has Returned In The New Raid Quest
- FInal Fantasy XV Guide: How To Find All Glass Gemstones
- Tom Clancy's The Division News, Updates: Game's Player Count Back To Very Positive Numbers, Says Ubisoft
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4' To Explore Elise's New Beginnings; Horror Flick To Come In October 2017
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2, Episodes 9 & 10 (Finale) Spoilers: Green Meanie Sets Final Revenge Plan; Can Dr. Holt Save Dean Munsch?
- ‘The Bold & The Beautiful' Spoilers For Monday, Dec. 5: Bill Plots Sabotage; Steffy Accepts CEO Post Over Liam?
- 'Haikyuu!!' Chapter 234 Spoilers: Karasuno In A Pinch; Can Kageyama Adjust To The Nationals Court?