New 2017 Audi Q7 No Different From 2015 Q7?
Audi's new 2017 Audi Q7 us finally revealed and will be on sale in early 2017. But critics are concerned about Audi's style of "downsizing" their cars that makes it seem to be no better than the 2015 Q7.
According to an article posted at CNET, Audi is still downsizing their cars and just rolled out an all-new variant of the Q7 that is quicker and more efficient the its predecessors. It said to be based on the 2015 Q7 that came with a 3.0-liter V6.
However, the 2017 Q7 will be coming with a 2.0-liter, turbocharged I4 engine good for a 252 horsepower and a 273 pound-feet of torque. In which it will be enough to drive the vehicle up to 60mph a full half-second quicker than before.
The new engine is said to be all about efficiency, not speed. With its 2.0-liter engine, it improves the vehicle's efficiency by 22 percent, bumping its EPA-estimated combined fuel economy to 22 mpg, making it less smidge thirsty compared to its larger-engined brethren. And plus, it's a lot cheaper with a starting price of $49,000, and its premium price of $53,000.
Here are some of the other specs of the 2017 Audi Q7 written at Auto Trader, showcasing what makes it better than the 2015 Audi Q7. On the outside, the latest Q7 looks like an evolution of its predecessor. Big differences include a larger grille in front, more pronounced fender flares and a revised rear end with new lights.
One big reason is that the new model has a pop-up infotainment screen in the center of the dashboard, which is now larger. The 2017 Q7's entire center control stack was redesigned, as were its center console, gear lever, gauge cluster and door panels.
Although we already liked the outgoing Q7, the new one is clearly better. It improves on last year's smooth ride with an even smoother one and it offers even more poise around corners, especially with an available adaptive chassis feature.
- NHTSA Issues Guidelines For Automakers To Improve On Cars Cybersecurity After The Recent Cyberattack
- Buick First US Brand To Rank In Top 3 Of Consumer Reports Reliability Survey
- Nintendo Switch List of All Features Include Touchscreen, GPS, Etc.
- Nintendo Switch e-Sport Event: Is It Real Or Simply Wishful Thinking?
- Self-Destruct Button Present In The Universe; Could Wipe Out Everything Even Physics
- SpaceX To Soon Release Mock-Up Design Of Human Habitat For Mars Colonization
- Climate Change Milestone Reached; CO2 Level In Atmosphere Will Stay For Generations
- Shark Attacks Increase; Humans and Climate Change To Blame, Experts Say
- 'Dragon Ball Super' Fusion And Transformation Theories: Which Super Saiyan Form Can Defeat The Evil Duo Zamasu And Black Goku?
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Season 4, Episode 5 Spoilers: Lucy In Search For Darkhold, May Comes Back, Daisy In Danger
- 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' Episode 18 Spoilers And Predictions: King Gwangjong Marries Yeon Hwa; Hae Soo To Have A Miscarriage?
- 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' Star Kim Yoo Jung And Cha Tae Hyun's New Movie 'Because I Love You' Premieres This November