Jeep Gives Wrangler Special Editions Bidding Farewell With A Bang
(Photo from North Edmonton Kia/YouTube)
People say that all good things must come to an end. This may as well be the case as Jeep gives Wrangler special editions as a way of its current model's bidding farewell with a bang. Apparently, it's also the automaker's way of keeping people interested before the next model year is introduced.
Keeping People Interested
Given the reputation of the Jeep Wrangler being one of the meanest off-road machines out there, it does not come as a surprise how a lot of people are anxious to get their hands on the new model. However, the new model does not seem to be coming any time soon and this does not sound good for a lot of off-roaders. However, Jeep did come up with a solution to keep the people interested. According to report from Road and Track, December is going to be a very interesting month as Jeep will introduce a "Sport Freedom" and "Sahara Winter" special editions for Wrangler.
The Sport Freedom And Sahara Winter Features
According to report from Auto Guide, the Sport Freedom edition of the 2017 Jeep Wrangler has badges found in both interior and exterior in addition to rear and front fender decals where an American flag can be found along the driver's side. This special edition will also have a Freedom Star hood, an 18-inch Sahara mid-gloss granite crystal wheels. Other features include taillight guards and fuel filter cover colored in black in addition to a rear heavy duty cast to cover its differential.
The Sahara Winter Edition also gets its own badges and decals along with a standard hard top, premium off-road rock rails. Other features include a new LED headlights and fog lights. According to report, the standard remote start will also be part of the package in addition to body colors that buyers can choose.
Price And Availability
It was reported that the two-door limited and four-door unlimited Sport Freedom editions have a price of $30,690 and $34,590 respectively. The same goes for the Sahara Winter having a price tag of $37,440 for its two-door limited edition and $41,240 for its four-door unlimited. These special editions will be out sometime in December with a limited run of the Freedom and Winter lasting only until February and May 2016 respectively as reported.
- Pokemon Sun And Moon Secrets: NPCs That Gives Free Rare Pokemon
- Destiny: Vendor Xur's Location Leaked For December 2; List of Rare Weapons Available
- Final Fantasy XV Guide: How To Create The Most Powerful Spells
- Game Awards 2016 Round-Up: Every Announcement, Award And World Premiere You Might Have Missed
- The Originals' Season 4: Release Date, New Characters And Storyline Revealed
- Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder, Actress To Marry Mark Kassen
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Mark Ballas And Newly-Wed Wife BC Jean Have Epic First Dance During Wedding Night
- J.K Rowling's ‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child' Award-Winning Play To Have Broadway Debut