One Direction's Niall Horan Wants Selena Gomez Back; Justin Bieber Threatened?
Selena Gomez is back on track and so are the endless rumors about her. Following reports that she and Justin Bieber rekindled their romance, former One Direction member Niall Horan apparently won't allow it as he wants the songstress all to himself.
On Wednesday's interview with Ryan Seacrest's 102.7 KIIS-FM radio, the One Direction singer Niall Horan teased his interest to rekindle romance with Selena Gomez. It all started when Seacrest asked Horan about rumors going around that he and Gomez might hook up again.
Horan clarified, "I don't have a girlfriend," to which Seacrest suggested, "You should rekindle with Selena. I like her." The One Direction crooner quipped, "Sort it out!"
It was also revealed that Horan's last relationship was last year, hinting that the heartthrob is still single and could possibly be eyeing a reunion with Gomez for a while now. Is Justine Bieber threatened with this possibility?
It can be recalled that Bieber and Gomez have been rumored to be back in each other's arms which started when the pop princess was undergoing treatment in rehab. There were also claims that the two secretly got married. However, none of these speculations have been proven to be true. Bieber and Gomez have not addressed the said issues as well.
So is there really a chance for either Horan or Bieber to win Gomez's heart again. Based on the singer's recent interview with Thrive Global Q&A, it doesn't sound like being in a relationship is on top of her list right now.
Apparently, the "Hands To Myself" singer wants to focus more on herself. All the stress of living in the spotlight took a toll on her that pushed her to take a break and care for herself. Gomez also shared that "staying healthy (mentally, physically, and emotionally) and learning new things" keep her energized and motivated.
So far, Selena Gomez has not addressed Niall Horan's statement. The singer also remains mum about the never ending issues linking him to Justin Bieber.
'13 Reasons Why's' Dylan Minnette Comments On Car Seat Headrest's Twitter Attack; Selena Gomez Finally Answers To Criticisms
"13 Reasons Why" continues to receive criticisms and this time, its soundtrack contributor has just dissed the Netflix show on Twitter. Dylan Minnette then responded to the post to defend the show he starred in. Selena Gomez, who serves as an executive producer of the drama also addressed the issues and expressed how she is still proud of it.
‘13 Reasons Why' Season 2 Renewed? Selena's Project Paying Dividends
After years and months of being turned back, Selena Gomez's project "13 Reasons Why" is now tagged as one of the greatest TV series of all time, considering it is only their first season. Also, their second season is not renewed yet as per Netflix.
Kate Walsh Says Teens Should Watch '13 Reasons Why' After Schools Warn Parents About Netflix Series
The original series of Netflix, "13 Reasons Why" has received countless criticisms from experts because of its depiction of teen suicide and schools are now warning parents about the effects of the show to their kids. Kate Walsh has however defended the show even urging schools to ask their students to see the series.
Selena Gomez Teased Fans With Her New Project, Engagement Rumors Debunked By Publicist
Selena Gomez has been busy for the past two weeks. However, few hours ago, she revealed a picture with the Collins sisters seemingly teasing the fans with a new project. Also, the rumors about her getting engaged was debunked by her publicist.
Is Selena Gomez Really In Love With The Weeknd? Body Language Reveals Stunning Details
Selena Gomez is found getting intimate with The Weeknd on a number of occasions.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Apple Is Targeting Android Users To Switch To iPhone With New Ads
Apple has also revamped its apple.com/switch microsite alongside the new campaign to turn Android users into iPhone owners. Both the video descriptions and the updated microsite highlight Apple’s Move to iOS app for Android.
'Tokyo Ghoul' Season 3 Delayed By Its Live-Action Movie? Ken Kenaki Returns With Another Identity?
"Tokyo Ghoul" season 3's release is delayed and there are countless speculations as to why it is being pushed back. Reports claim that the show is to give way to "One Punch Man" and "My Hero Acdemia" but new rumors say that it's lack of materials and storyline as well as its live-action movie are causing the delay.
Platinum Games Teases New IP In Development
Action games developer Platinum Games has hinted it is working on a new IP along with a new game director.