'New Celebrity Apprentice' Updates: Trump Fires Arnold Schwarzenegger To Hire New Host
The squabble between Arnold Schwarzenegger and U.S. Pres. Donald Trump seems to be never-ending, as the two keep on throwing shades at each other on social media. After only one season, Schwarzenegger has left the "New Celebrity Apprentice", but Pres. Trump claims otherwise. With the reality show left without a host, rumors claim that Trump is appointing someone that everyone does not expect.
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Pres. Donald Trump are in a long bout because of their personal resentments. To some who has seen the personalities go on a public war against each other, the "New Celebrity Apprentice" has become a dramatic action series rather than a reality game show. Following their longtime fight, Schwarzenegger has reportedly said his "Hasta la vista baby" to the NBC series. Pres. Donald Trump though claims otherwise as he reportedly threw his "You're fired" line to the former California governor.
Twitter has been flooded with the bickering of Schwarzenegger and Pres. Trump. As soon as "New Celebrity Apprentice" has ended last February, reports came out confirming that the actor left his post as the host of the show. Furthermore, he reportedly made the statement that he does not intend to return even if he was asked to do another season.
Pres. Trump quickly answered the issue saying that the former governor did not leave the show but was terminated by the production team. On his tweet, Pres. Trump dissed Schwarzenegger and revealed that he lost his role in the show because of the low ratings he brought to "New Celebrity Apprentice." He also clarified that he was not the one who fired the "Terminator" actor but his alleged poor performance did.
Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017
The war did not end as Schwarzenegger replied to Pres. Trump's claim. He said that his involvement in the show as an executive producer led to the slumping ratings. In their interviews, they also continue to mention each other despite the fact that the rebranded show has already wrapped up its season 15. People are getting confused on what the two personalities are really nagging each other about - whether they resent each other because of the show's performance or because of their issues about the 2016 election, both Schwarzenegger and Pres. Trump cannot pinpoint the start of their verbal war.
With all these going down, the "Apprentice" franchise is now reportedly in search of a new host. Reports say that the UK "Apprentice" judge Alan Sugar has volunteered himself to take over the show. He pointed out that his show holds strong ratings, making him a qualified candidate for hosting the U.S. show.
Mr President can we bury the hatchet, please ask NBC to let me do the next series of the Apprentice. You know I can do it . https://t.co/GUMiu8wrHQ — Lord Sugar (@Lord_Sugar) March 4, 2017
However, in another report, the president seem to have already picked his new host. TMZ founder, Harvey Levin has reportedly met with Pres. Trump at the Oval office earlier this week. The source said that the two has spoken about several concerns including the president's plan to make him a host of a future, new version of "Celebrity Apprentice."
NBC though has not yet decided about the details of the show. As of press time, reports claim that a new installment might be something to think about since "New Celebrity Apprentice" has led to several sponsors backing out.
Pres. Donald Trump Bashes Arnold Schwarzenegger For 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Ratings; Show Axed From Primetime?
President Donald Trump has been criticizing Arnold Schwarzenegger for the slumping ratings of "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 15. After a series of tweets though and the comments from Pres. Trump during the National Breakfast Prayer, Schwarzenegger finally answers to the mockery through a video he recently tweeted.
'The Celebrity Apprentice' Season 8's Donald Trump Involvement Fake? Arnold Schwarzenegger Doesn't Mind Working With President-Elect
There are rumors spiraling about the supposed involvement of president-elect Donald Trump on "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 8. The former boardroom head, President Trump, then denied the rumors saying he will not spend time on the reality show.
'The New Celebrity Apprentice' Season 8: Arnold Schwarzenegger Takes Over Donald Trump's Reality Show; Celebrity Cast And Boardroom Helpers Revealed
The President-elect\'s longtime reality show will be taken over by actor and businessman Arnold Schwarzenegger. "The New Celebrity Apprentice" will be the eighth installment of "The Celebrity Apprentice" franchise which in turn is a variation of "The Apprentice." Sixteen new celebrities will compete for the cash prize and they will be tested by 12 sponsors for the whole season.
Gabrielle Union Accuses NBC of Racial Bullying After the Network Announced Support For Black Lives Matter
Actress Gabrielle Union is taking action and speaking out against NBC after she quit America's Got Talent. That's after they announced they stood with the Black Lives Matter movement.
Trump Approves Moon Mining! Here's What You Need to Know
President Donald Trump has just recently given the go signal on Moon mining, allowing NASA to advance to the next level! Here's all you need to know.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Upgrade Your Zoom Experience with the New MmHmm!
Tired of your boring Zoom meetings? The new MmHmm makes things more interesting!
CEO Peter Beck’s Apology Has Elon Musk and Other Competitors Support After Launch Failure
After the failure of the 13th attempt to reach orbit with Electron, Rocket Labs CEO Peter Beck has given out a public apology on Twitter. This has led to competitors, which include Elon Musk, to offer their support.
Pokemon Go is Four: Earned $3.6 Billion to Celebrate!
Pokemon GO turns four this month and the game is stronger than ever. As Niantic hoped, the game has not lost its player base.
Wolverine: Not MCU Ready Says Avengers Endgame Director Joe Russo
Endgame's director Joe Russo wants to respect the time and effort that was put into the current iteration of Wolverine we have in the film, so the Marvel Cinematic Universe is going to refrain from using the character for a while.