'No Man's Sky' 1.08 Issues, Fixes: Sept. 4 Full Patch Notes STILL Unavailable; Players Claim Atlas Path Messed Up, Waypoints Vanished; 1.09 Patch Coming Soon?

"No Man's Sky" developers who are working on the updates for the games are speeding things up that in just a few days since "No Man's Sky" 1.07 patch was released, the next update, 1.08 went live on Sept. 4.

The changelog or detailed patch notes for "No Man's Sky" 1.08 is still unavailable, but players have shared what they noticed about the new patch. For instance, a Reddit user's thread claimed that the new patch will have crash fixes and stability, space combat adjustments, and visual aesthetic.

However, despite the positive comments from the thread, there were still complaints from players who have noticed other problems with the update. Some players claimed that "No Man's Sky" 1.08 messed up the Atlas paths on the galactic map, vanishing waypoints, problems with crashed debris interaction, and the absence of the orange line that shows the path to the center. This could mean that another patch will still follow the 1.08 update.

"No Man's Sky" 1.08 patch came two days after Hello Games Wrote their development update on the game's official website to notify fans that the company is paying attention to their feedback. The developer promised that fans can expect free future updates that will enhance and expand the "No Man's Sky" universe.

"No Man's Sky" 1.07 patch had fixed several issues that were affecting the overall gameplay. Additionally, the update came with certain tweaks and improvements, like how players can easily scan flying creatures with the DLC. Hello Games assured gamers that the patch has remedied 80 percent of what fans had requested with the remaining 20 percent already in the works.

A few issues from the PC version of the game have also been addressed by "No Man's Sky" 1.07 patch. The gaming site also added that one of the PC improvements had to do with synchronizing frame capping with the first Vsync, saying that the patch was auto-downloadable from Steam. Meanwhile, watch the "No Mans Sky" Ep12 Warp Reactor Upgrade

© 2021 iTech Post All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

More from iTechPost