‘Resident Evil 7 Biohazard’ PC System Setup: Find Out The Minimum Hardware Specs
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is an upcoming game that demands a high PC system setup. Capcom has recently released its recommended minimum and recommended hardware specs.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - Minimum and Recommended PC Hardware Specs:
The minimum OS for the upcoming Resident Evil title is Windows 7 while the recommended one is Windows 10, according to Gamespot. Make sure that OS is a 64-bit system. The minimum processor should at least be an Intel Core i5-4460 that runs at 2.7 GHz, its AMD equivalent which is the FX-6300 or any equivalent brands. The best processor however, is an Intel i7 3770 running at 3.4 GHz or any brand with the same capacity.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard will not run on a RAM that has less than 8 GB and the Direct X version should not be lower than 11. Nvidia graphic card users should have at least the GTX 760 but a GTX 960 would be better. For AMD graphic cards, the minimum is a Radeon R7260x while the recommended one is an R9 280X. Any other branded graphic cards with the same capacity will do.
Resident Evil 7 will run at a 1080P CPU and either a GPU of 30 or 60 FPS. Those with less ideal hardware specs can switch OFF the game's streaming texture or lower it further to improve the speed and performance. It is important to note that these requirements are subject to change prior to the release of the game next year. It is important to note that Resident Evil 7: Biohazard can only be activated online.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Release Date, PS4 Demo
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is due for release on January 24, 2017 and available on the Windows PC and Xbox One. It will also be available to the PlayStation 4 but will include full VR support. A PS4 demo of the latest installment of Resident Evil series was recently shown.
Popular in Community
- Google's Home Has One Advantage over Amazon's Echo; Chromecast Ultra to Cost a Fortune?
- Why iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus ‘Won’t Sell'; Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Predicts Fewer Sales Than iPhone 6s
- iTunes Expands its Horizon as it Introduce 'Spoken Editions'
- Galaxy Note 7 Relaunch in South Korea Not Happening On Sept. 28; Samsung Extends Refund, Replacement Period
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Cast News, Updates: Sam Neil Confirms Role in 'Thor' Trilogy Finale
- 'Power Rangers' Reboot Movie: To Feature Marvel’s Superhero Flair, Upgraded Suits And Flashy New Zords
- Usher, Ludacris And Lil Jon Reunited On The Dancefloor At IHeartRadio Fest
- ‘Luke Cage’ Netflix Release Date and Preview: Why A Regular Blue-Collar Black Guy Makes The Best Marvel Superhero