3 Clash Of Clans Cheats And Tricks Every Gamer Must Know
Clash of Clans is still one of the best mobile games out there. Players compete with each other, as they try to dominate wars. But of course, with every battle, there are triumphs and failures. Obviously, the latter is not a good road to take. Below are 3 tricks and/or tips that gamers need to know if they want to rule in Supercell's titular game.
The Right Resources To Raid During Clash Of Clans Multiplayer Battles
In every Clash of Clans multiplayer battle, players have the opportunity to raid their opponents' resources and leave them with none. However, this isn't something that can done in a blink of an eye. It's quite rigorous, but if done correctly, the result is fascinating.
Below is a quick rundown of resources that players can obtain from certain storages and/or drills in Clash of Clans:
- 100 percent - any resources is stored in a Town Hall.
- 75 percent - Dark Elixirs stored in drills.
- 50 percent - any gold and/or elixirs stored in the collectors.
- 20 percent - any gold and/or elixirs stored in the collectors (only up to 198,000 though).
- 5 percent - Dark Elixirs stored in the storage (up to only 2,000).
Clash of Clans players need to remember, however, that the total loot available is automatically reduced if the opponent's Town Hall level is lower than theirs. If higher, the amount of loot obtained (if victorious) will be increased significantly.
Put Lots Of Walls In Clash Of Clans Bases And Upgrade Them
This is one of the few things that Clash of Clans players tend to neglect. Believe it or not, walls can be a make and break in every battle. So as much as possible, these are to be upgraded every once in a while. In fact, for those who still own wooden walls, it's best to upgrade them to level 3 as soon as possible. Also, before going up to another Town Hall level, be sure that all the walls are already maxed out.
The Free Elixirs Trick In Clash Of Clans
Note: Clash of Clans players need to do this according to their own discretion, most especially that Supercell has started implementing bans.
For this part, Clash of Clans players will have to use SuperCheats.com. It's worth noting that this cheat only works when players have less than 30 seconds before a troop upgrade (full army) finishes. Prior to it, the troop being upgraded must be cued. But before doing so, gamers must ensure that they have a full army. Once the upgrade is done, the troops must be untrained. After that, free elixirs surface.
What do you think about the aforementioned Clash of Clans tricks as well as the cheat? Have you tried one of them already? How was it so far? Share us your experience at the comment section below!
Popular in Community
- Spotify Introduces ‘Daily Mix’- The Playlist Tailored By Your Taste
- Highlights Of Google’s Oct. 4 Event: Daydream VR, Pixel Phones, Pixel 3 Laptop, Chromecast Ultra, Andromeda, More
- Meet YouTube Go: The Rise Of Offline Video Streaming And Sharing
- iPad Air 3 Might Be An Entry-Level Tablet: Release Date And Specs Details
- SHINee Announces New Album For October Release; To Drop Teasers Every Midnight Starting Sept. 28
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Release Date, Cast News: 'True Detective' Star Adria Arjona Joins Cast In Undisclosed Role
- Star Wars Identities: The Exhibition To Arrive In London's The O2 Ahead Of 'Rogue One' Release
- Angelina Jolie 'Consoled' By Johnny Depp After Split With Brad Pitt