Lenovo Miix 510 vs Microsoft Surface Pro 4: Battle Of The Hybrid Laptops
(Photo by Andrew Burton/Getty Images)
Surface Pro 4 might be the king of hybrid laptops, but that can change anytime soon especially if no successor is to be launched in the coming months. In fact, the recently released Lenovo Miix 510 is a very good competition for Microsoft's hybrid device. Popular computer brand Lenovo took advantage of the IFA 2016 to showcase how good of a deal the Miix 510 is for people looking for a 2-in-1 device.
Surface Pro 4 vs Miix 510 Specs
When it comes to specs, the Surface Pro 4 might be a tad better than the Miix 510, but for people looking for a really good hybrid device and are not willing to spend much, the Lenovo Miix 510 is a great deal. Besides, it is still way better than many of the mainstream tablets out there.
The Lenovo-made device has a 12.2-inch screen with 1920x1200 pixel resolution. It is powered by an Intel Core i7 chip and uses Intel's HD 520 graphics processor, according to Phone Arena. It runs Windows 10 Pro and comes with a 5 MP/2 MP camera combo. The device's RAM is 8 GB and the internal storage is 1 TB.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4, on the other hand, has better display resolution on its 12.3-inch screen. According to Microsoft's descriptions, the device has a 2736 x 1824 pixel resolution. For the processor, the device comes in multiple variants of 6th Gen Intel Core m3, i5, or i7. The graphics also vary. There is the m3 Intel HD graphics 515, the i5 Intel HD graphics 520, and the i7 Intel Iris graphics. For Surface Pro 4's RAM, the options start with 4 GB and goes up to 8 GB and 16 GB. The storage also comes in multiple variants, starting at 128 GB up to 1 TB.
Surface Pro 4 vs Miix 510 Conclusions
The Lenovo Miix 510 is priced at $599 while the Surface Pro 4 starts at $899. Both devices come with more perks of their own like the Miix 510's pen integration and Surface Pro 4's Surface Pen and Continuum. However, to conclude, the Miix 510 is almost literally a Surface Pro 4 variant that comes with different specs. The best reason for people to opt for the Miix 510 is if they are not willing to spend so much cash and if they don't really need a 2-in-1 device as superior as the Surface Pro 4.
Popular in Community
- Lenovo Moto M Might Be Released Globally Via Compact Version: Specs Details
- Google Launches Allo, an Innovative Messaging App
- Google's Daydream VR Platform Exits Beta; Daydream-Ready Phones Yet To Come
- Google Throws Surprise for Android’s Eighth Birthday, Gets Funny And Outrageous Responses From Fans
- Netflix’s 'Easy' Spoilers, Recap & Review: Orlando Bloom, Malin Akerman Go All Out In Their Steamy Scene With Kate Micucci
- Sony Seals Partnership With Wanda Group To Bring 'Jumanji,' 'Passengers' To Chinese Moviegoers
- 'Quantico' Season 2 Spoilers & Plot Updates: New Faces, Dual Timelines, A Marriage Proposal?
- Here's How The NBA World Reacted To Kevin Garnett's Retirement Announcement