Xiaomi Mi 5S Scores High In AnTuTu Benchmark Test: Specs & Feature Review
(Photo by VCG/VCG via Getty Image)
Even with no upfront announcement, Xiaomi might have already verified the existence of the Mi 5S through its teaser. Apparently, the supposed Xiaomi Mi 5S ran an AnTuTu benchmark test and it resulted to a very high score of 164,119 - the exact same number found on the company's teaser poster. This is a total giveaway that a new Xiaomi smartphone is coming up.
Xiaomi Mi 5S News
The Xiaomi Mi 5S initially scored 164,000 on the AnTuTu benchmark test, but the device ran the test again and got the 164,119 score, Phone Arena reported. Unsurprisingly, the company chose the higher score to be immortalized on its teaser. Keep in mind though that benchmarks are typically only taken as a guide and not exactly as a full point of reference. However, the Xiaomi Mi 5S should also be given credit for its powerful processors. In a year where the Android flagship standard specs consist of 4 GB RAM and Snapdragon 820, Xiaomi Mi 5S's specs pretty much stands out from the rest.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Specs
The Mi 5S will have a 5.5-inch screen with 3D Touch and it will sport a very competitive display of 1440 x 2560 pixels, GSM Arena reported. That's a massive 570 pixels per inch density which people may not get to see every day. Furthermore, the Xiaomi Mi 5S will be powered by the Snapdragon 821 and it will have a massive 6 GB RAM. The device might run Android Marshmallow from the box and will have an internal storage of either 128 GB or 256 GB. 16 MP and 4 MP cameras are also to be expected alongside a fingerprint sensor and a non-removable 3490 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Availability
According to the source, Xiaomi sent out invites for its September 27 event, where the Xiaomi Mi 5S is expected to be unveiled. For the price, it could start at $299 for the lower model.
Popular in Community
- Elon Musk Wants to Offer One Mars Ticket for $200,000
- Streetlights were Turned Off for a More Immersive Northern Lights Experience
- Oh Rosetta: Endgame For The $1 Billion Mission Set On Crash Landing With Its Comet After 12 Years
- New Hypothesis: "RNA World" Scientists Found More Evidence On How DNA Evolved
- 'No Man's Sky' Investigation Update: Fans React To Ongoing Investigation, Demand Response From Hello Games
- 'Destiny 2' Coming To PC Very Soon? 'The Taken King' Director Takes Charge
- Tom Clancy's The Division Update 1.4 Is Enough To Bring The Glory Back
- Pokemon GO Update: Pokeballs Regenerate, More In-Game Gaming, and Other Upgrades to Look Out For
- 'Murder On The Orient Express' Cast Update: Johnny Depp, Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench And More Join Powerhouse Cast
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Cast News, Updates: Karl Urban Finishes Filming Role Of Asgard's 'Skurge The Executioner'
- ‘Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure’ Live-Action Adaptation Confirmed; Takashi Miike To Direct ‘Diamond Is Unbreakable’ Arc
- Kim Kardashian To Sue Notorious Prankster Vitalii Sediuk After Failed Ambush In Paris