‘Dance Moms’ Season 7 News & Spoilers: Lifetime Producers Send Mini Dancers Home; Abby Lee Miller To Close Dance Studio?
Although Lifetime did not cancel “Dance Moms” season 7 despite the low ratings and dance coach Abby Lee Miller’s legal problems, filming is ongoing for the new season of the dance reality show. However, fans of the show should expect more drastic changes.
In recent episodes, Miller favoring the minis over the juniors has resulted in the moms having a fight among themselves. While Miller continues to show how partial she is toward the younger dancers, it may soon become a moot and academic issue because Lifetime producers reportedly made an executive decision to send the minis home and end their stint on the show permanently, Blasting News reported.
Miller’s Partiality Equals Low Ratings
The previous report of Lifetime planning to cancel "Dance Moms" season 7 stems from the low ratings which is being blamed on the obvious partiality of Miller toward the minis. Followers of “Dance Moms” have taken to social media to promote the show and keep it on air, but the dancer exodus continues which likely explains the reported decision of the channel to send home the minis.
Among the original dancers, only Nia Frazier and Kendall Vertes, who joined in season 2, have remained. JoJo Siwa has apparently bolted the show. Following her complaint that the duet she was assigned to perform with Kendall was too difficult for her and Jessalyn’s decision not to let her daughter do the number, JoJo failed to show up again.
JoJo Was Relaxing At The Pool On Competition Day
According to Buddy TV, Tiffanie, the mother of Alexus Oladi, a mini dancer, JoJo spent her time relaxing at the pool on competition day.
But the biggest threat to the show’s remaining on air further is Miller whose legal woes may force her to close the dance studio and lead to the closure of “Dance Moms.” In episode 27 of season 6, elite team mothers dared Miller to say the word if she no longer wants to teach their daughters, and they would gladly pull out. While assigning the elite dancers their weekly group dance, Miller asked her students in pyramid, “Is this the end of the road for me? Is this the end of the road for all of you?”
For now, it seems "Dance Moms" season 7 would push through with more dancers leaving and moms fighting with how Miller treats their daughters.
- This Pokemon Sun And Moon Commercial Is A Tear-Jerker
- Here's Why We Think That The Same Day Reveal Of Nintendo And Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer Are No Coincidence
- Pokemon Sun And Moon Is Better Than Pokemon GO, Here Are The Reasons Why We Think So
- The Elder Scrolls 6 Update: Bethesda To Implement A New Leveling System?
- 'Wentworth' Season 5 Air Date, Spoilers: Kate Jenkinson Sheds Light On Series Cancellation Rumors
- Jenner Admits She Used To Have A Crush On Justin Bieber: Here's The Reason Why
- Condoleezza Rice No Longer The "Lovely Woman:" Exchanges Heated Blows With Trump
- Top 5 Korean Dramas In 2017 That Are Expected To Make It Big