'PewDiePie Tuber Simulator' Tips And Tricks: Get Expensive Bux Items With This Glitch
It has been several weeks since the release of PewDiePie's newest mobile game 'PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator' but the number of in-game glitches that players can exploit hasn't dwindled. After we released a the Sponsor Eagle Faster Spawn glitch that players took advantage of, there's a new glitch that's been circling around several social media platforms.
It hasn't been patched yet so it works - a fact that I tested myself.
Get Expensive Items For Free
This PewDiePie Tuber Simulator glitch lets you get free items that can only be purchased with Bux - or the in-game currency. I got the most expensive table and computer without having to spend a dime. The best part about it is it's free, and players won't get banned for exploiting it.
First, you open 'shop' then click on the 'desks.' You pick the desk you like by clicking it, then the game will ask you if you're sure. Click 'Ok' and another question will pop up. Don't click anything and immediately close out of your application. When you log back in, the desk has changed into the one you want.
The same thing works for the computers, you just have to repeat the steps. It doesn't seem to work on other in-game items, though, as I have tried changing my head and clothes using this method. For those who want a better desk and computer, this glitch still works.
PewDiePie Admits Tuber Simulator Is Not Earning That Big
Having shared this glitch, I do advise people to use it sparingly. Even though I know players won't get banned, this glitch is in a way considered stealing for some. Especially for the developers of PewDiePie Tuber Simulator, Outerminds and PewDiePie himself, who poured their efforts into making a good mobile game for the 'bros.'
That being said, in one of PewDiePie's recent videos, he admitted that the game is not earning that much. It is a free game filled with microtransactions and optional adverts, but a free game nonetheless, and based on my experience, it's not that hard to play the game without having to spend a single dime. So I implore you to use this glitch only once.
- Game Awards 2016 Round-Up: Every Announcement, Award And World Premiere You Might Have Missed
- Get These 7 Popular Games For Free This December 2016
- Amazing Mass Effect: Andromeda Gameplay Footage Revealed In Game Awards 2016; Check It Out Here
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild News, Updates: More Challenging Enemies Revealed And More
- 'Legends Of Tomorrow' Season 2 Episode 8 (Midseason Finale) Spoilers: Legends Head To 1927 Chicago; Captain Cold Returns?
- 'Naruto Shippuden' Episode 485 News, Spoilers: Sasuke Enters A Coliseum Tournament; Novel-Based Episodes End In February, Boruto Arc To Start In March?
- 'Quantico' Season 2 Episode 9 Spoilers: Alex Becomes A Suspect; Harry Is Coming Back; What Is Ryan's Real Motives Of Joining The Terrorists?
- 'The Mummy' Reboot News, Updates: First Look At Universal’s First Monster Crossover Trailer; Tom Cruise, Russell Crowe Face An Ancient Evil