Black Friday Sale 2016: Where The Best TV Deals Are
Black Friday is the best time to get a new TV set. But one should not just purchase any TV.
A buyer must be knowledgeable of the specifications and features before deciding on what to put in their living room. To learn more about the latest TVs and how to know the good from the bad, read this.
That said, below is a list of the best places to get a brand new TV this coming Black Friday. The original retail prices are enclosed in parenthesis.
- LG B6 55-inch 4K OLED Smart TV for $1,797 ($3,999.99)
- Samsung Curved 65-inch 4K TV for $1,597.99 ($1,997.99)
- TCL 55-inch 4K TV with Roku for $399.99 ($699.99)
- Toshiba 49-inch 4K TV with Google Cast for $199.99, ($449.99) (available in store only)
- LG 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $399.99 ($649.99)
- Samsung 55-inch LED 4K TV for $479.99 ($799.99
- LG 60-inch LED 4K Smart TV for $599.99 ($999.99)
- Sony 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $899 ($1,199.99)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $997.99 ($1,399.99)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K TV with Google Cast for $999.99 ($1,299.99)
- Sony 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,399 ($1,799.99)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,497.99 ($1,899.99)
- Vizio E50 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $389.99 ($599.99)
- Vizio M60 60-inch 4K Smart TV for $749.99 ($999.99)
- Samsung 65-inch curved 4K Smart TV for $899.99 ($1,099.99)
- LG 49-inch 4K Smart TV for $389.99 ($549.99)
- LG 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $779.99 ($997)
- LG 43-inch 4K Smart TV with $30 Dell gift card for $299.99 ($449.99)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV with $150 Dell gift card for $599.99 ($1,199.99)
- LG OLED 55-inch 4K Smart TV with LG BP155 Blu-ray Disc Player and $150 Dell gift card for $1,799.99 ($4,059.99)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K TV for $399 ($1,049)
- Samsung UN55KS8000 55-inch 4K Smart TV for $997.99 ($2,199)
- Samsung UN55KS8000 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,497.99 ($3,499)
- LG 49-inch 4K Smart TV for $399.99 ($549.99)
- LG 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $799.99 ($997)
- Vizio 50-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $348 ($419)
- Vizio 60-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $548 ($698)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $928 ($1,198)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K smart TV for $1,998 ($2,599)
- Samsung 78-inch curved 4K smart TV for $3,498 ($4,997.99) (Available online only)
- Hisense 50-inch 4K UHD TV for $249.99 ($499)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K UHD TV for $397.99 ($749.99)
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD TV for $499.99 ($799.99)
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K UHD TV for $697.99 ($1,099.99)
- Samsung 60-inch 4K UHD TV for $697.99 ($1,199.99)
- Hisense 40-inch 1080p HDTV for $125
- Element 50-inch 1080p HDTV for $225
- Philips 55-inch 4K LED Smart TV for $298
- Samsung 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $398
- Vizio 60-inch 1080p TV for $398
- Samsung 60-inch 4K Smart TV for $648
- Hitachi 65-inch 4K HDTV for $599
Google Maps Is The Perfect App For Black Friday, It Can Tell Where Not To Shop
Google Maps will help users find the best places to shop while avoiding huge crowds.
Black Friday Sale 2016: Where To Get The Best Deals For Cameras On Black Friday
Here is a list of some of the best Black Friday camera deals from a few retailers.
Black Friday Sale 2016: The Best Headphone Deals
The Black Friday Sale is fast approaching and to help buyers, here is a list of the best deals for headphones.
Black Friday Sale 2016: The Best Places To Get An iPhone
Here are the best ways to get an iPhone device for cheap during the Black Friday Sale.
Black Friday Sale 2016: Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS For Less Than $100
Nintendo will release two variants of the Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS in time for Black Friday.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Solar Energy Trading Platform Being Developed by Singapore Start-Up Company
An electric company in Singapore spearheaded a solar energy trading platform that allows communities to buy and sell affordable power supply.
Tech Leaders and Health Authorities Join Forces, Launch New Initiative to Help Fight Pandemic and Future Epidemics
Two contact tracing apps have been successfully launched recently in Canada and Ireland. The open-source code underlying these apps has been contributed to a newly launched initiative to help other countries and U.S. states in the fight against the pandemic.
Fairy Tail Game Releases a Season Pass, a Week After It Was Launched
The anime RPG Fairy Tail from Koei Tecmo has just released a season pass that will release additional characters and content into the game, just a week after it was launched.