Black Friday Sale 2016: Where The Best TV Deals Are
Black Friday is the best time to get a new TV set. But one should not just purchase any TV.
A buyer must be knowledgeable of the specifications and features before deciding on what to put in their living room. To learn more about the latest TVs and how to know the good from the bad, read this.
That said, below is a list of the best places to get a brand new TV this coming Black Friday. The original retail prices are enclosed in parenthesis.
- LG B6 55-inch 4K OLED Smart TV for $1,797 ($3,999.99)
- Samsung Curved 65-inch 4K TV for $1,597.99 ($1,997.99)
- TCL 55-inch 4K TV with Roku for $399.99 ($699.99)
- Toshiba 49-inch 4K TV with Google Cast for $199.99, ($449.99) (available in store only)
- LG 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $399.99 ($649.99)
- Samsung 55-inch LED 4K TV for $479.99 ($799.99
- LG 60-inch LED 4K Smart TV for $599.99 ($999.99)
- Sony 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $899 ($1,199.99)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $997.99 ($1,399.99)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K TV with Google Cast for $999.99 ($1,299.99)
- Sony 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,399 ($1,799.99)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K HDR Smart TV for $1,497.99 ($1,899.99)
- Vizio E50 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $389.99 ($599.99)
- Vizio M60 60-inch 4K Smart TV for $749.99 ($999.99)
- Samsung 65-inch curved 4K Smart TV for $899.99 ($1,099.99)
- LG 49-inch 4K Smart TV for $389.99 ($549.99)
- LG 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $779.99 ($997)
- LG 43-inch 4K Smart TV with $30 Dell gift card for $299.99 ($449.99)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV with $150 Dell gift card for $599.99 ($1,199.99)
- LG OLED 55-inch 4K Smart TV with LG BP155 Blu-ray Disc Player and $150 Dell gift card for $1,799.99 ($4,059.99)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K TV for $399 ($1,049)
- Samsung UN55KS8000 55-inch 4K Smart TV for $997.99 ($2,199)
- Samsung UN55KS8000 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,497.99 ($3,499)
- LG 49-inch 4K Smart TV for $399.99 ($549.99)
- LG 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $799.99 ($997)
- Vizio 50-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $348 ($419)
- Vizio 60-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $548 ($698)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K SmartCast TV for $928 ($1,198)
- Samsung 75-inch 4K smart TV for $1,998 ($2,599)
- Samsung 78-inch curved 4K smart TV for $3,498 ($4,997.99) (Available online only)
- Hisense 50-inch 4K UHD TV for $249.99 ($499)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K UHD TV for $397.99 ($749.99)
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD TV for $499.99 ($799.99)
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K UHD TV for $697.99 ($1,099.99)
- Samsung 60-inch 4K UHD TV for $697.99 ($1,199.99)
- Hisense 40-inch 1080p HDTV for $125
- Element 50-inch 1080p HDTV for $225
- Philips 55-inch 4K LED Smart TV for $298
- Samsung 50-inch 4K Smart TV for $398
- Vizio 60-inch 1080p TV for $398
- Samsung 60-inch 4K Smart TV for $648
- Hitachi 65-inch 4K HDTV for $599
Google Maps Is The Perfect App For Black Friday, It Can Tell Where Not To Shop
Google Maps will help users find the best places to shop while avoiding huge crowds.
Black Friday Sale 2016: Where To Get The Best Deals For Cameras On Black Friday
Here is a list of some of the best Black Friday camera deals from a few retailers.
Black Friday Sale 2016: The Best Headphone Deals
The Black Friday Sale is fast approaching and to help buyers, here is a list of the best deals for headphones.
Black Friday Sale 2016: The Best Places To Get An iPhone
Here are the best ways to get an iPhone device for cheap during the Black Friday Sale.
Black Friday Sale 2016: Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS For Less Than $100
Nintendo will release two variants of the Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS in time for Black Friday.
'The Originals Season 4' Episode 3 Spoilers: Klaus And Hope Bond After Years Apart; Puts New Orleans In Great Danger
An unknown evil being who plans to sacrifice the children of New Orleans, including Hope (Summer Fontana). Meanwhile, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) will not be reunited with Caroline (Candice King) anytime soon.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Welcome To InsurTech: The Next Generation of Insurers
With how quickly technology has advanced in the past couple of decades, it's no wonder that it is changing many industries as we know it. Insurtech is sure to give insurance companies a new look and a modern business model to go by.
How Do Personal Emergency Response Systems Work?
Personal emergency response systems, known as PERS for short, are systems that help people to raise the alarm and get immediate help when a medical or personal emergency occurs. They are ideal for older people and anyone with a mobility issue or an injury or illness that can cause falls.
Game Developers’ Different Roles in the Studio
Learn about the different professionals involved in developing video games. Becoming a game developer is one of the coolest jobs around and your 14-year-old self, perched on the edge of your bed as you play PlayStation, will thank you for making such an awesome career move.
Surviving Your First Year of College
You Did It! You’re Off to College! Congratulations! You have finished high school and are off to college. The sense of accomplishment is overwhelming, and you have not even graduated yet! However, beware of the pitfalls. The allure of going to college is often associated with one word—freedom. You are leaving home to be on your own. You can have all the friends you want, stay up as late as you want, and perhaps spend as much money as you want. If you keep your head, you can avoid the problems associated with college life.