Final Fantasy XV DLC Update: Game Director Explains Why Episode Ignis Will Be The Last To Release
Game director Hajime Tabata has shared some tidbits about "Final Fantasy XV" downloadable content and why Episode Ignis will come last. Meanwhile, the game's main team is still going strong and working on new updates.
"Final Fantasy XV" Episode Ignis DLC Being Saved For Last
By next month, fans will also be able to play the Episode Gladio DLC which gives further insight into what he was doing when he left the party. By June, players will be able to try the Episode Prompto content which will possibly shed more light on his character. However, until now, Square Enix has yet to share the official release window for Episode Ignis.
In line with this, DualShockers reports that Square Enix originally planned for Gladio's episode to come first in order to give players a new experience in terms of combat and gameplay. However, Tabata claimed that the team was torn between releasing Episode Prompto and Ignis first. Ultimately, they planned to save Ignis's story for last as his episode has the most impact on the overall plot of the main game.
The Team Still Hard at Work Creating New Content
Because of this, they want to focus on creating a solid experience that will create a lasting impression on the audience. Similarly, over 70 percent of the "FFXV" team is still hard at work and creating more content, as per TechnoBuffalo. On the other hand, 30 percent of employees have moved on to different projects.
With this in mind, Square Enix is serious about making the game last a long time as they are still allotting this much manpower for a supposedly finished product. Tabata has shared their initial DLC plans with even more expansion and content on the way. He had even brought up the possibility of a PC port that may allow custom quests and mods.
Moreover, the studio is still trying to enhance various gameplay elements like the infamous Chapter 13. In terms of lore, they are releasing episodic DLCs that give insight into other characters while also making them playable. Fans can play "Final Fantasy XV" on the PS4 and Xbox One.
Final Fantasy XV DLC Delayed For Sharing Striking Similarities With Power Rangers
Expect this "Final Fantasy XV" DLC to get delayed.
Final Fantasy XV Update: Square Enix Reveals Launch Window For Chapter 13 Changes
Players can look forward to these upcoming additions for Final Fantasy XV.
Most Desired ‘Final Fantasy' Females Revealed
These Final Fantasy women have captured the hearts of their fans.
Final Fantasy XV Update: Director Plans To Expand Highly-Requested Feature In The Game
The Final Fantasy XV director teases an expanded feature in the game.
Final Fantasy XV Players Can Win This Exclusive And Unique ‘Weapon’
Final Fantasy XV boasts unique weapons but this is something entirely new.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
How to Keep Your Remote Team Engaged
Keeping remote employees engaged is especially important given the current state of the world, as COVID-19 continues to spread across the country and impact the economy. Many businesses have quickly adopted the "work from home" model that has been gaining traction for quite some time.
Wellness Technology is a Billion Dollar Industry. Here Comes the Next Wave: Death Positive & Grief Wellness
The World Health Organization estimates that 25% of all people will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives, with roughly 450 million individuals currently struggling with a condition.
Find the build that’s right for you in the Metamorph League and experiment with other playstyles.
Defeat bosses in the Metamorph League and get tons of PoE currency like PoE orbs by knowing what the right build for you is in our Metamorph build guide!
Design Trends you Should Know
For everything from product labels to websites, the right design has a huge impact on people. Keeping up with the latest design styles is important because it lets organizations present a trendier and more modern vibe to their audience. Here are some of the biggest trends you can expect to see in the upcoming years.