Even as it is a good month for Xbox Gold owners, May is slowly fading away. But June appears to offer even greater titles. Microsoft announced the Xbox Games With Gold titles that it intends to give away for free next month. Gold subscribers will be happy to know that the tech giant has a number of free video games that they can play for free when June arrives.
Microsoft Xbox Gold is finally going live in June. On top of that, Xbox One owners with Gold subscription will be offered five Xbox Games With Gold titles as bonus for their support, free of charge. In early May, the tech giant released Phantom Dust HD on Xbox One for free. Those holding Gold subscriptions will be given free multiplayer DLC packs.
First off, there are two types of consoles included in Microsoft's free offer in June, the Xbox One and the Xbox One 360. Here are the Xbox Games With Gold titles that will be offered for free next month and their respective consoles.
Games For Xbox One:
1) SpeedRunners - will be available from June 1 to June 30. This title normally costs $14.99.
2) Phantom Dust Multiplayer DLC Pack - will be available from June 1 to June 30. The regular cost of this game is$14,99.
3) Watch Dogs - will be available from June 16 to July 15. This title's regular cost is $29.99.
Games For Xbox 360
(also playable in Xbox One using backward compatibility)
4) Assasin's Creed III - will be available from June 1 to June 15. This game normally costs $19.99.
5) Dragon Age: Origins - will be available from June 16 to June 30. The regular cost of this title is $14.99.
May is not yet over. Xbox One owners might still be interested in the free Xbox Games With Gold titles for this month. There are still a few days left to grab these games. Incidentally, one of the titles, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris will still be free until June 15.