Pokemon GO: Niantic Releases Details On Gym Revamp, Raid Battles, Legendary Roll Out, Gym Battles And Many More
Niantic has already temporarily disabled Gyms in Pokemon GO to make way for its overhaul. The developer is now busy fixing the latest update. Niantic is purportedly having this gym revamp to improve the gaming experience of fans and eliminate the problems that plague the game.
What can fans expect when the gym reopens? Here are the things that the Pokemon GO Gym revamp will implement when it is finally released.
1. The new motivation system will impact the Gym Defender Pokemon. After the revamp, Pokemon will become demotivated. This will reduce their CP or combat power. It will become easier for trainers to take down well-fortified gyms
2. Gyms will get a 'spinnable photo disc' similar to a PokeStop. If players spin or hit this disc by pressing the respective button on Pokemon GO Plus, they will get unique items.
3. There will be six permanent defender Pokemon slots in gyms. Gamers of the present controlling team can now get their choice Pokemon. Instead of their CP order, Pokemon will now be fought according to the order they were added to the game.
4. 'Gym Badges' will now be distributed in Gyms just like in classic Pokemon games. These badges are not just collectible items but can be used to level up and earn better rewards and bonuses.
The Gym revamp of the upcoming Pokemon GO update will also affect Raid Battles. Here are some of the elements of Raid Battles that will be impacted by this gym overhaul.
1. Gamers will be rewarded with new items for beating Raid bosses. They will also be able to catch the Raid Boss Pokemon.
2. Trainers will be allowed to team up in Raid Battles so that they can take down Raid Boss Pokemon.
3. Friends can build their own private raid teams through the friend code system.
4. Players from any team can join together to fight the raid boss more effectively.
Pokemon GO: Next Update To Add Multiplayer Feature?
Niantic is set to give a much-needed Pokemon GO update very soon. It appears that a multiplayer feature will be added to the game.
Pokemon GO Solstice Event Warning: Scammers Are Using Lack Of Promo Code Knowledge To Fool Gamers; Be Informed
Here is a warning for gamers joining the Pokemon GO Solstice Event. There are scammers out there that will take advantage of the gamers’ lack of Promo Code knowledge.
Nintendo Is Developing A Full Pokemon RPG For The Switch
The latest development in the Pokemon Universe indicates that Nintendo is developing a full Pokemon RPG for the Switch. This news has excited a lot of Pokemon fans.
Pokemon GO: Niantic Reveals Details Of First Anniversary Event Celebrations Starting Next Month
Niantic has recently announced some of the details in the upcoming Pokemon GO First Anniversary Event that will start next month. It seems that these events will be held not only in Japan but also in the U.S. and Europe as well.
‘Pokemon GO’ Will Be More Realistic With Apple’s Augmented Reality Tool
Niantic will be using Apple’s new augmented reality tool to make "Pokemon GO" look more realistic. What elements in the game can be improved by this tool?
'Pokemon GO' News: Niantic Confirms Arrival Of Legendaries, PvP Battles This Summer
To keep the fans interested in "Pokemon GO," Niantic is confirming that the legendaries and new PvP battles will arrive soon. The latest will be early next week.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Does a Faster IT Network Mean Better Customer Service?
For most companies, there's a notion that the people they employ are the difference between poor customer service and a fantastic customer experience.
How Do Personal Emergency Response Systems Work?
Personal emergency response systems, known as PERS for short, are systems that help people to raise the alarm and get immediate help when a medical or personal emergency occurs. They are ideal for older people and anyone with a mobility issue or an injury or illness that can cause falls.
Game Developers’ Different Roles in the Studio
Learn about the different professionals involved in developing video games. Becoming a game developer is one of the coolest jobs around and your 14-year-old self, perched on the edge of your bed as you play PlayStation, will thank you for making such an awesome career move.