Pokemon GO: Niantic Releases Details On Gym Revamp, Raid Battles, Legendary Roll Out, Gym Battles And Many More
Niantic has already temporarily disabled Gyms in Pokemon GO to make way for its overhaul. The developer is now busy fixing the latest update. Niantic is purportedly having this gym revamp to improve the gaming experience of fans and eliminate the problems that plague the game.
What can fans expect when the gym reopens? Here are the things that the Pokemon GO Gym revamp will implement when it is finally released.
1. The new motivation system will impact the Gym Defender Pokemon. After the revamp, Pokemon will become demotivated. This will reduce their CP or combat power. It will become easier for trainers to take down well-fortified gyms
2. Gyms will get a 'spinnable photo disc' similar to a PokeStop. If players spin or hit this disc by pressing the respective button on Pokemon GO Plus, they will get unique items.
3. There will be six permanent defender Pokemon slots in gyms. Gamers of the present controlling team can now get their choice Pokemon. Instead of their CP order, Pokemon will now be fought according to the order they were added to the game.
4. 'Gym Badges' will now be distributed in Gyms just like in classic Pokemon games. These badges are not just collectible items but can be used to level up and earn better rewards and bonuses.
1. Gamers will be rewarded with new items for beating Raid bosses. They will also be able to catch the Raid Boss Pokemon.
2. Trainers will be allowed to team up in Raid Battles so that they can take down Raid Boss Pokemon.
3. Friends can build their own private raid teams through the friend code system.
4. Players from any team can join together to fight the raid boss more effectively.
Pokemon GO: Niantic Gets More Brutal In Battling Cheaters; Will Now Mark Pokemon Caught Illegally
Niantic is getting more brutal in battling cheaters of Pokemon GO. Now, it is marking Pokemon caught illegally.
Niantic Extends Pokemon GO Solstice Event For One Day Due To Login Issues
Due to login issues experienced by some Pokemon GO players, the Solstice event is extended. Check out the complete details here.
Pokemon GO Fest Tickets Sold Out In Minutes, Event's Rewards Detailed
Surprisingly, the tickets for Pokemon GO Fest are now sold out. Check out the complete details here!
Pokemon GO: Niantic Confirms Closing Of Gyms 'Temporarily For Remodeling'
Niantic has revealed that gyms in Pokemon GO will be shut down for major remodeling. Check out the complete details here.
Pokemon GO: Next Update To Add Multiplayer Feature?
Niantic is set to give a much-needed Pokemon GO update very soon. It appears that a multiplayer feature will be added to the game.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Samsung And Apple's Rival Could Unveil It's First In-screen Fingerprint Sensor Smartphone
Vivo may release a smartphone featuring a fingerprint scanner embedded under the display and might just beat Apple and Samsung in the next-generation fingerprint scanner race.
'Tokyo Ghoul' Season 3 Delayed By Its Live-Action Movie? Ken Kenaki Returns With Another Identity?
"Tokyo Ghoul" season 3's release is delayed and there are countless speculations as to why it is being pushed back. Reports claim that the show is to give way to "One Punch Man" and "My Hero Acdemia" but new rumors say that it's lack of materials and storyline as well as its live-action movie are causing the delay.
Clash Of Clans Latest Update: New Features And Upgrades Coming To Builder Hall Level 6; Night Witch, Roaster Added
Builder Hall Level 6 will be upgraded and will have new features once the Clash of Clans latest update rolls out. Two new units, Night Witch and Roaster are also coming.