Pokemon GO: Niantic Releases Details On Gym Revamp, Raid Battles, Legendary Roll Out, Gym Battles And Many More
Niantic has already temporarily disabled Gyms in Pokemon GO to make way for its overhaul. The developer is now busy fixing the latest update. Niantic is purportedly having this gym revamp to improve the gaming experience of fans and eliminate the problems that plague the game.
What can fans expect when the gym reopens? Here are the things that the Pokemon GO Gym revamp will implement when it is finally released.
1. The new motivation system will impact the Gym Defender Pokemon. After the revamp, Pokemon will become demotivated. This will reduce their CP or combat power. It will become easier for trainers to take down well-fortified gyms
2. Gyms will get a 'spinnable photo disc' similar to a PokeStop. If players spin or hit this disc by pressing the respective button on Pokemon GO Plus, they will get unique items.
3. There will be six permanent defender Pokemon slots in gyms. Gamers of the present controlling team can now get their choice Pokemon. Instead of their CP order, Pokemon will now be fought according to the order they were added to the game.
4. 'Gym Badges' will now be distributed in Gyms just like in classic Pokemon games. These badges are not just collectible items but can be used to level up and earn better rewards and bonuses.
1. Gamers will be rewarded with new items for beating Raid bosses. They will also be able to catch the Raid Boss Pokemon.
2. Trainers will be allowed to team up in Raid Battles so that they can take down Raid Boss Pokemon.
3. Friends can build their own private raid teams through the friend code system.
4. Players from any team can join together to fight the raid boss more effectively.
Pokemon GO: Here's Why You Should Favor Raids Over The Buddy System
The new Raids System of Pokemon GO seems to have made the old Buddy System obsolete. There are reasons why trainers now prefer this new system over the old.
Pokemon GO: Niantic Adds More Pokemon On The Egg Pools
Surprisingly, the studio has updated the egg pools in Pokemon GO. Check it out here!
Pokemon GO Latest Rumor: Rare Shiny Pikachu Coming?
The Pokemon GO latest rumor suggests that a rare Shiny Pikachu is coming. There are speculations that Niantic will release this rare Pokemon during its first-year anniversary event.
Pokemon GO Update: Data Miners Acquire Golden Pinap, Golden Nanab
Data miners have acquired some interesting details in a code in Pokemon GO. Check them out!
Pokemon GO: Free PokeCoins No Longer Unlimited
Unfortunately for the fans of Pokemon GO, free PokeCoins will no longer be unlimited. Check out the full details here.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Apple Watch 3's LTE Sim Support Might Not Be Able To Make Phone Calls
Apple Watch 3, according to Ming Chi Kuo, will be coming with an embedded electronic LTE sim in some models.
'Tokyo Ghoul' Season 3 Delayed By Its Live-Action Movie? Ken Kenaki Returns With Another Identity?
"Tokyo Ghoul" season 3's release is delayed and there are countless speculations as to why it is being pushed back. Reports claim that the show is to give way to "One Punch Man" and "My Hero Acdemia" but new rumors say that it's lack of materials and storyline as well as its live-action movie are causing the delay.
Why Valve’s Revelation Of ‘Artifact’ Dismayed ‘Dota’ Fans?
The unexpected revelations of Valve's "Artifact" card game earned unexpected negative reactions from the Dota community.