Pokemon Go Guide: How To Track Pokemon and Fight Gym Battles The Easy Way
Pokemon Go tracking and Gym battles can be cumbersome and stressful to players. Here are some tips that return the fun to the game.
1. Players should first start with familiar grounds in which they know where most the Pokemon Spawn points are.
2. A Biome will determine the rate of the Pokemon Spawn Points.
3. Spawns have a time limit. A lure with pink rings has a limit of only three minutes while a wild one with white rings can last up to 15 minutes.
4. A particular Spawn point will release Pokemon with the same IV and move regardless of trainer's rank. Only the level is varied.
5. Players should accept the fact that spotting a Pokemon does not automatically mean that it's already in the bag.
6. Some Pokemon can be elusive to track even though many fellow players have it
7. Try to avoid spending real money in Pokemon Go. Spending in incubators however, can be a good investment.
8. If Pokemon Go starts to become boring and stops being fun, just stop playing it, according to the some Reddit users.
1. It would be fun to help your friends' level up their lower Pokemon by accompanying them in Gyms attacks.
2. Learning basic attacks and dodge can help players a lot in gym battles.
3. Players should be able to switch Pokemon if the current fighter is near death.
4. Players who are aware of their enemy's moveset and if possible, can use "one bar specials against Pokemon with three or even four bar moves and vice versa."
5. Those who wish to stay longer in Gyms can find ones that have little or traffic.
6. Gyms with a higher rank are a better place to level up although it can take time.
7. Pokemon with high attack advantage trumps defending Pokemon's IV.
Pokemon Go Cheat: How To Install And Use Pokemon Go Joystick
Pokemon Go Joystick is a GPS spoofing app. Despite the Niantic's effort to banned cheater from the game, it seems this app is unaffected.
Pokemon Go Trick Tips: How To Use Journal To Improve Egg Distance Tracking
Pokemon Go players have resorted to using the game's Journal to recover grounds lost in Egg hatching. The Egg distance tracker has recently been giving inaccurate readings over the distance covered by the players.
Pokemon Go Tips: Slingshot Method Easiest Way To Track, Catch Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Go veterans have posted in Reddit various ways on how to track and catch Wild Pokemon. One method recently being use is the Slingshot method.
Pokemon GO: Here's Why You Should Favor Raids Over The Buddy System
The new Raids System of Pokemon GO seems to have made the old Buddy System obsolete. There are reasons why trainers now prefer this new system over the old.
Pokemon GO: Niantic Adds More Pokemon On The Egg Pools
Surprisingly, the studio has updated the egg pools in Pokemon GO. Check it out here!
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Elon Musk’s Brain Microchip Neuralink Will Allegedly Cure Depression and Addiction
Elon Musk founded Neuralink in 2016, but what is the purpose of this brain-implanted computer chip? Musk has revealed additional details that you may find interesting.
Spotted in Deep Space: Never Before Seen Four Mystery Objects
A few mysterious objects that haven't been seen until now have recently been spotted in deep space thanks to massive radio telescopes.
A Leaker May Have Confirmed The Release Date Of 'Resident Evil Village'
A leaker who has been reliable in the past regarding Resident Evil may have revealed the release date of Resident Evil Village.