Pokemon GO Update: Removal Request Explains Why PokeStops Aren't Working
Pokemon GO has simply been a huge success ever since its first release. It proves how efficient augmented reality technology can be, especially when done correctly. Nevertheless, there are those who aren't happy about it. Or perhaps, they were at the start, but later on, their view towards the game changed.
As previously reported here at iTech Post, Pokemon GO faced what appears to be a server downtime. Players from all over the world weren't able to access some features, two of which are gyms and PokeStops. It was very alarming considering the fact that Niantic didn't let out any official word.
To the surprise of many, Pokemon GO PokeStops continue to be a headache. There are still reports of players being unable to utilize it. While one may thought that this could simply be a server issue or whatnot, it seems the root cause is plain and simple.
According to Otakukart, anybody -- be it Pokemon GO players or not -- can now request to have some PokeStops removed. Obviously, this is a way for Niantic to cause no further inconvenience, especially to unhappy pedestrians.
With Pokemon GO PokeStops being removed, players are certainly left bummed. Trainers who tend to walk to these areas on a regular basis will find out that their go-to PokeStops no longer exist. There are reports, however, that these will be re-added in the not-so-distant future. After all, people can send request tickets so as to have them put again.
In related Pokemon GO news, Niantic has introduced a new method that will further leverage their goal in banning GPS spoofers. From now on, regional Pokemon with level 30 or above will no longer be hatched from a 10 km egg. And if players tend to cross the line, they'll end up getting banned for sure.
What are your thoughts on Pokemon GO PokeStops being removed? Do you think it's only a right thing to do, especially in some private establishments? How about the new method Niantic implemented? What do you think about it? Be sure to use the comment section below!
Popular in Community
- Google's Home Has One Advantage over Amazon's Echo; Chromecast Ultra to Cost a Fortune?
- Why iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus ‘Won’t Sell'; Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Predicts Fewer Sales Than iPhone 6s
- Purchase Xbox One S Now And Get One Game For Free
- Nintendo NX Reddit Rumors: What Fans Are Saying About The Next-Gen Console
- Overwatch: Least-Played Indian Character Symmetra Is Getting Buffed In November And Why She Sucks
- Super Mario Run As Way To Bring People Back To Nintendo Platforms, Says Shigeru Miyamoto
- Ubisoft Says Nintendo NX Brings a New Definition of Gaming
- Pokemon Go Devs Teases 'Exciting Features,' Is it Trading?
- Marvel's Final Luke Cage Trailer Features An Extended Look Into The Coming Netflix Series And Iron Fist Teaser
- Pippa Middleton’s iCloud Account Hacker Taken Into Custody But Later Released On Bail
- Luke Cage Is Your New Superman: Super Strong And Bulletproof
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Cast News, Updates: Sam Neil Confirms Role in 'Thor' Trilogy Finale