6 Miracle Benefits Of Daily Morning Exercise
This year the National Institutes of Health (NIH) will begin a six-year, $170-million funded study showing how exercise touches every vital aspect of health, beginning with 3,000 individuals ranging in age from children to seniors. Among these intents is to show that exercise is more beneficial than a drug ; which can actually be prescribed as medicine.
We've all heard from our parents, friends, and doctors say, "Get some exercise; it's good for you." But does anyone tell you how exercise is beneficial to help you and which kind you need? Many therapists feel that the time is now.
A recent Mayo Clinic article calls for mass exercise as a "powerful medicine" and a "readily available therapy... with little to no adverse side effects." The NIH study is the next step towards making that happen.
6 Reasons Exercise is Effective
- It's A Brain Booster - Exercise improves blood circulation to the brain and feeds the growing new blood vessels and brain cells. A recent study shows that a protein secreted by the muscles during exercise, called cathepsin B (CTSB), is directly connected to memory and cognition. Understanding how this protein affects the entire brain helps doctors come closer to addressing the risk of dementia problems and other degenerative brain conditions, such as the common illnesses - Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- It LiftsYour Mood - Exercise reduces stress, improves sleep, and lifts your mood. It lowers the probability of anxiety and depression and can be used in treatment for patients with "alone syndrome".
- It's The World's Best Skin Treatment - Your skin will glow because the increased blood flow delivers oxygen and blood carriers the nutrients that improve skin health.
- It Keeps You Literally Young - Not only do flexibility and balance keep you moving quickly and feeling young, but studies show that exercise can add up to five years more to your life. That's because it also helps slow down the aging of cells.
- It Promotes And Speeds Up Healing - Studies show that people with conditions like type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, heart disease, or people recovering from a stroke will manage warning signs and heal faster by exercising. Throw out those elderly tales that tell you not to use your joints if you have arthritis or chronic lower back pain. There is a right kind and amount of movement that can work wonders with those mentioned conditions. Be sure to check with your specialist first about the best exercise for you, especially those who have severe conditions.
- It Makes You Slender - You've heard this throughout your existence, that exercise helps you lose weight. Yes and no. It is part of a healthy diet plan. But remember exercise is helping build muscles and it is most likely to increase your appetite, so losing weight may not come in handy. But the good news is, that the exercise helps you burn fat more efficiently. In which, causes fat cells to shrink - your body will thankfully tune up.
No time? Don't be hopeless: Science have discovered that High-Intensity Interval Training (or HIIT) can do the trick: a 10-minute workout can be just as effective as a 45-minute workout if the intervals are carried out with potency.
Yoga No More: Boxing Took Over The Latest Fitness Craze
If 2016 was all about getting wash board over abs then 2017 is all about getting in touch with your 'mind and body' Boxing took over Yoga as the most searched fitness figure today.
Follow This Easy Month-Long Plan For A Slimmer You
Just in time for you to target a get-healthy, be-stronger, love-your-body resolutions, 30-day weight loss challenge that gives you both your diet and workouts!
Julia Roberts' Secrets: What Does She Do To Be World’s Most Beautiful Woman?
Julia Roberts, 49, is a mother of three. Unlike what some people might think, it is not so difficult to follow Julia’s routine.
Exercise Benefits For Postmenopause Noted
People when they age tend to lessen exercise and physical activity. Exercise benefits for postmenopause have been noted recently in a study.
Is Going To The Gym Necessary To Achieve Good Health?
Some individuals may enjoy being at a gym and doing their own workout routine, while others may desire group work that potentially foster a social angle, fun environment, steady schedule, and a workout menu designed for you,
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Fitness Expert, Jolene Cherry, Explains How to Build Good Fitness Habits Using Tech
Cherry explores several different technology gizmos and gadgets to keep in mind when the initial burst of fitness motivation runs dry.
How Do Personal Emergency Response Systems Work?
Personal emergency response systems, known as PERS for short, are systems that help people to raise the alarm and get immediate help when a medical or personal emergency occurs. They are ideal for older people and anyone with a mobility issue or an injury or illness that can cause falls.
Eight Must-Have Tools to Keep Your Car Out of Garage
We all dread taking our car to a garage for repairs. We might just want to avoid the inconvenience of being off the road or maybe the costs associated, which can even lead to knock-on effects on things like our holiday plans.
6 Hacks for Students to Choose a Laptop While on a Budget
The modern world tries to drown us in the sea of choices. One can’t simply buy a laptop - there are hundreds of laptops around and sometimes our budget becomes the only real limitation we can rely on. But how to choose other parameters to get the best laptop possible?