6 Miracle Benefits Of Daily Morning Exercise
This year the National Institutes of Health (NIH) will begin a six-year, $170-million funded study showing how exercise touches every vital aspect of health, beginning with 3,000 individuals ranging in age from children to seniors. Among these intents is to show that exercise is more beneficial than a drug ; which can actually be prescribed as medicine.
We've all heard from our parents, friends, and doctors say, "Get some exercise; it's good for you." But does anyone tell you how exercise is beneficial to help you and which kind you need? Many therapists feel that the time is now.
A recent Mayo Clinic article calls for mass exercise as a "powerful medicine" and a "readily available therapy... with little to no adverse side effects." The NIH study is the next step towards making that happen.
6 Reasons Exercise is Effective
- It's A Brain Booster - Exercise improves blood circulation to the brain and feeds the growing new blood vessels and brain cells. A recent study shows that a protein secreted by the muscles during exercise, called cathepsin B (CTSB), is directly connected to memory and cognition. Understanding how this protein affects the entire brain helps doctors come closer to addressing the risk of dementia problems and other degenerative brain conditions, such as the common illnesses - Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- It LiftsYour Mood - Exercise reduces stress, improves sleep, and lifts your mood. It lowers the probability of anxiety and depression and can be used in treatment for patients with "alone syndrome".
- It's The World's Best Skin Treatment - Your skin will glow because the increased blood flow delivers oxygen and blood carriers the nutrients that improve skin health.
- It Keeps You Literally Young - Not only do flexibility and balance keep you moving quickly and feeling young, but studies show that exercise can add up to five years more to your life. That's because it also helps slow down the aging of cells.
- It Promotes And Speeds Up Healing - Studies show that people with conditions like type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, heart disease, or people recovering from a stroke will manage warning signs and heal faster by exercising. Throw out those elderly tales that tell you not to use your joints if you have arthritis or chronic lower back pain. There is a right kind and amount of movement that can work wonders with those mentioned conditions. Be sure to check with your specialist first about the best exercise for you, especially those who have severe conditions.
- It Makes You Slender - You've heard this throughout your existence, that exercise helps you lose weight. Yes and no. It is part of a healthy diet plan. But remember exercise is helping build muscles and it is most likely to increase your appetite, so losing weight may not come in handy. But the good news is, that the exercise helps you burn fat more efficiently. In which, causes fat cells to shrink - your body will thankfully tune up.
No time? Don't be hopeless: Science have discovered that High-Intensity Interval Training (or HIIT) can do the trick: a 10-minute workout can be just as effective as a 45-minute workout if the intervals are carried out with potency.
Yoga No More: Boxing Took Over The Latest Fitness Craze
If 2016 was all about getting wash board over abs then 2017 is all about getting in touch with your 'mind and body' Boxing took over Yoga as the most searched fitness figure today.
Follow This Easy Month-Long Plan For A Slimmer You
Just in time for you to target a get-healthy, be-stronger, love-your-body resolutions, 30-day weight loss challenge that gives you both your diet and workouts!
How to Maximize Your Workout: Earphones for Running that Don't Fall Out!
Here are a few earphones for running that don't fall out for you to be able to maximize your workout.
The Gentleman's Essentials: Your Watch Collection is Not Complete Without a Fitness Watch
A gentleman knows the importance of a watch collection. But if you take another look, you'll realize that an authentic watch collection is not complete without a fitness watch!
Julia Roberts' Secrets: What Does She Do To Be World’s Most Beautiful Woman?
Julia Roberts, 49, is a mother of three. Unlike what some people might think, it is not so difficult to follow Julia’s routine.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
How To Build A Gaming PC For $450 In July 2020
What do you get when you combine a used pre-built PC and a graphics card? A great gaming PC for the price.
[Watch] NASA Announces Week Update: What Happened to the Artemis Program?
Could we be closer to getting to the moon? NASA provides updates on the progress.
[Guide, Tips] How to Play Marvel's Iron Man VR And Get All The Trophies
With the release of the Marvel's Iron Man VR, now even you can take to the skies and fly through canyons as you save civilians and blast bad guys along the way.
But playing the game is even trickier than it sounds.