The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim News, Update: Bethesda Disables Mode Achievements; 'It's Cheating' Company Says
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim modders have reportedly voiced out complaints to the developers for disabling the achievements. Apparently, the recent The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim mods have eliminated achievements from the game. However, the company recently launched a new patch for game stability.
Bethesda has reportedly disabled all achievements via the modded games. Moreover, even the small mods are said to disable the Steam achievements as well. It is yet to be revealed why Bethesda chose to disable the achievements on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. On the other hand, the gaming community have reporteldy formulated theories on the matter.
It is said that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim modders have felt cheated by the developers. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim mods are said to make gameplay easier. Moreover, there is reportedly a fear of system abuse as a mod may automatically unlock all achievements for players.
Apparently, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim enthusiasts reportedly felt disrespected by the developers. It should be noted that the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim modders may no longer hunt for achievements. Moreover, modders are reportedly noting that Bethesda is revealing punishment in a way for those that used mods. On the contrary, the Achievements Mods Enabler is said to be available to once again access achievements in the game.
In other news, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has reportedly been confirmed by Bethesda on another console. It is said that the game will be coming to the Nintendo Switch console. Moreover, the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game designer Todd Howard who had a hands-on demo during the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016 reportedly has confidence on the console.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 1.3 Patch was also announced by Bethesda. The update is said to come with fixes on performance issues and the overall improved stability of the game. The patch is expected to be available via Steam. Watch Achievements with Mods here:
- Pokemon Sun And Moon Secrets: NPCs That Gives Free Rare Pokemon
- Destiny: Vendor Xur's Location Leaked For December 2; List of Rare Weapons Available
- Final Fantasy XV Guide: How To Create The Most Powerful Spells
- Game Awards 2016 Round-Up: Every Announcement, Award And World Premiere You Might Have Missed
- The Originals' Season 4: Release Date, New Characters And Storyline Revealed
- Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder, Actress To Marry Mark Kassen
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Mark Ballas And Newly-Wed Wife BC Jean Have Epic First Dance During Wedding Night
- J.K Rowling's ‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child' Award-Winning Play To Have Broadway Debut