Siri is known to have answers to almost all questions including questions about the popular game, Pokemon Go. She has reserved logical answers to lots of pokemon related queries asked by lots of people.
To experience them yourselves, just question Siri a simple statement that relates to Pokemon Go, and most of the time, she will end up responding with statements like these:
- [Name]! Go!"
- "I like playing peekabo with Pikachu."
- "Oh, is that why everyone keeps asking what color a Geodude is?"
- "I've been looking in the much for Muk."
- "Of course. That's what it's all about. Oh, wait, that's the hoké Pokémon."
- "Just make sure to look both ways. And up and down, too."
- "I like pocket monsters. Pocket assistants, too."
- "Confining virtual beings inside powerful devices makes me feel funny for some reason."
- and my personal favorite: "Snorlax. Zzzz. Sorry, what was the question?"
Although it is important to remember that Siri does not answer to your questions most of the time. There are times when Siri would just ignore your statement and open Pokemon Go instead.
Pokemon Go still has a long way to go, and it is still undergoing improvements and seeping into the culture and everyday life of most people today. What interests us is that Siri cannot deny the fact that Pokemon Go is taking the world by storm, and even has some answers reserved for Pokemon Go related queries.
Try to open Siri and ask her this very popular question of where she likes Pokemon Go.
The answers are impressively funny. Here are some of it:
- I'm not sure about virtual assistants augmenting their artificial reality to chase fantasy creatures.
- I've been on the hunt for a Mew. And Mewtwo!
- Oh, is that what everyone is asking what color Geodude is?
- Oh that one right there touching his egg. Did you see it?
It is indeed very interesting to see that Siri has joined the Pokemon Go bandwagon, as it supports the popularity growth of it in lots of ways.
It is a very good sign that the trend is not nearing its end in the near future.