The upcoming release of the iPhone 7 and the Galaxy Note 7 is set to continue the rivalry between the two major smartphone makers. According to an article from the Business Insider, the latest from Samsung has some features that cannot be found on the iPhone 7, which makes it a better option.
Here are some of the things that the Galaxy Note 7 can do which you would not get with Apple's new phone:
- It comes with the latest technology for securing a device. The phone comes equipped with an iris scanner which can be used for unlocking it.
- The whole phone is smaller than the iPhone 6s Plus and yet, amazingly enough, the Galaxy Note 7 has a bigger screen.
- It comes with the S Pen stylus that can be used for drawing and doodling on the screen.
- It's waterproof! The phone can survive being under water for half an hour.
- It has the latest charging technology and is compatible with the standard charging pad. That means you can charge it wirelessly.
- The phone also has a health feature. It comes equipped with a heart rate sensor at the back.
- There is a secure folder now where you can store files and apps that you want to keep private.
- Because Samsung is partnering with Oculus, the phone has plenty of virtual reality content.
- Unlike the upcoming iPhone 7, the Galaxy Note 7 has a jack for a headphone.
According to Time, Samsung's willingness to try some new things with their smartphones and give unique, if unconventional, capabilities is a leading reason why they are a top maker of smartphones today. While Apple has a lot of dedicated fans, Samsung is making it very hard for them to be fully loyal to the brand.