Apple is expected to launch its tenth anniversary iPhone aka iPhone X along with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple TV 5 and Apple Watch 3 in the upcoming event at the Steve Jobs Theater in new Apple Park, Cupertino. The iPhone maker will be live-streaming the event through various channels, including the Apple Events app as well as its official live-streaming service via Apple website.
The iPhone X launch event is expected to kick off precisely at 10am PST. However, the timings might differ based on your time zone or the location across the world.
With due credit to Time and date website, you can now check out the key time zones across the globe and their respective event time schedule in the table below. If you want to see the magnified view of the table, just click here.
* = Adjusted for DST or summer time (65 places).
Tue = Tuesday, 12 September 2017 (120 places).
Wed = Wednesday, 13 September 2017 (23 places).
Those who cannot find their city name or time zone in the list can head over to TimeandDate website to check the same manually using the world clock's option to change your location.
Those who are not residing in the US can check out the key time zones for their country that's represented by various cities across the world (below):
- Vancouver, Canada-Tuesday, 10:00 am PDT
- Toronto, Canada-Tuesday, 1:00 pm EDT
- Halifax, Canada-Tuesday, 2:00 pm ADT
- London, United Kingdom-Tuesday, 6:00 pm BST
- Berlin, Germany-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Paris, France-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Rome, Italy-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Zagreb, Croatia-Tuesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Moscow, Russia-Tuesday, 8:00 pm MSK
- Helsinki, Finland-Tuesday, 8:00 pm EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey-Tuesday, 8:00 pm TRT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil-Tuesday, 2:00 pm BRT
- Cape Town, South Africa-Tuesday, 7:00 pm SAST
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates-Tuesday, 9:00 pm GST
- Delhi, India-Tuesday, 10:30 pm IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia-Wednesday, 12:00 am WIB
- Shanghai, China-Wednesday, 1:00 am CST
- Singapore-Wednesday, 1:00 am SGT
- Hong Kong-Wednesday, 1:00 am HKT
- Seoul, South Korea-Wednesday, 2:00 am KST
- Tokyo, Japan-Wednesday, 2:00 am JST
- Adelaide, Australia-Wednesday, 2:30 am ACST
- Perth, Australia-Wednesday, 1:00 am AWST
- Sydney, Australia-Wednesday, 3:00 am AEST
- Auckland, New Zealand-Wednesday, 5:00 am NZST