Pokemon GO++ GPS aka Location Hack 1.45.0/0.75.0 Now Live for iOS and Android [How to Install]
Pokemon GO fans can now enjoy the latest GPS aka location hack for the popular augmented-reality game, thanks to the newly released Pokemon GO++ 1.45.0 IPA and 0.75.0 APK for iOS and Android respectively.
The hacked version of the game brings all the feature improvements and goodies introduced by Niantic Labs in its game updates, along with the modified functionality at your fingertips. It also adds the ability to navigate the in-game map without having to physically budge from the comfort of your couch.
With due credit to veteran members of the Pokemon GO community, you can now install the latest location hack for iOS (v1.45.0) and Android (0.75.0) powered devices, using the hacked IPA and APK files.
Furthermore, you don't need to jailbreak or root your device to install the location hack, which comes with GPS spoofing and other feature enhancements for the ultimate gameplay experience. Note: You will need Android Kitkat (v4.4.4) or later installed on your phone to run the game flawlessly.
For Android users
Download and install the Fly GPS app for free via Play Store.
How to install Pokemon GO++ hack (v0.75.0) on Android
• Once you have installed both the apps on your smartphone, launch Settings and go to About Device section. Scroll down and locate the build number, and then tap on it for seven times to unlock developer mode on the phone. For instance, the build number will be located under the section About >Software info on Samsung devices.
• In the Settings app, choose Developer options and tap on Mock location app. Finally, select Fly GPS from the options list.
• Go to Settings >Privacy and Safety >Location >Location method and ensure both High Accuracy and Location History features are enabled. Note: If you are caught while using hack tools such as this one on Pokemon game-servers, your Pokemon GO account may be banned for life. So, avid
• Pokemon gamers are advised to proceed with caution or use some fake account for hacking.
• Finally, launch the Fly GPS app and select your location. Explore more options by tapping on the ensuing text box.
• Now choose GPS Service Run and then select Joystick Location Mode - (Pokemon).
That's it. You have now successfully installed the latest hack for the updated version of Pokemon GO in Android. Navigate the AR world freely and capture rare Pokemons with ease as you now have the GPS hack installed on your phone.
For iOS users
Exercise caution while using hack tools as Niantic game servers are capable of detecting an account which is using hacks to bypass the in-game restrictions.
• A Mac or a Windows computer
• Any device running iOS 9 or higher
• The latest version of iTunes installed on the device (download here)
Download the latest IPA file for the Pokemon GO++ hack v1.45.0 for iOS
How to install Pokemon GO++ hack (v1.45.0) on iOS
• Delete any older versions of Pokemon GO installed on your device, before you proceed.
• Download Cydia Impactor from here to your computer, which allows IPA files to be signed as official and sideloaded to the device.
• Connect the device to your Mac or PC via USB cable.
• Launch the Cydia Impactor tool on your PC or Mac. Drag and drop the Pokemon GO IPA file you downloaded earlier onto the Cydia Impactor interface.
• When prompted, enter the email ID and password of an active and valid Apple account to proceed.
• You will see an Apple Developer Warning message on the screen. Just hit OK to continue.
• Open the Settings app and go to Settings >General >Profiles and Device Management. On some iOS versions, the option will be Settings >General >Device Management or Settings >General >Profile.
• Just select Trust [Apple ID] option when prompted to confirm your Apple ID used to sign the IPA files, and then tap Trust again in the pop up window.
• The app will be verified with the registered Apple ID and it will launch automatically. Just make sure that Location Services feature is turned on for the new app via Settings > Privacy and the game should work as intended.
Pokemon GO: Here's Why You Should Favor Raids Over The Buddy System
The new Raids System of Pokemon GO seems to have made the old Buddy System obsolete. There are reasons why trainers now prefer this new system over the old.
Pokemon GO: Niantic Adds More Pokemon On The Egg Pools
Surprisingly, the studio has updated the egg pools in Pokemon GO. Check it out here!
Pokemon GO Latest Rumor: Rare Shiny Pikachu Coming?
The Pokemon GO latest rumor suggests that a rare Shiny Pikachu is coming. There are speculations that Niantic will release this rare Pokemon during its first-year anniversary event.
Pokemon GO Update: Data Miners Acquire Golden Pinap, Golden Nanab
Data miners have acquired some interesting details in a code in Pokemon GO. Check them out!
Pokemon GO: Free PokeCoins No Longer Unlimited
Unfortunately for the fans of Pokemon GO, free PokeCoins will no longer be unlimited. Check out the full details here.
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Car Tracking Technology Evolved with a GPS Camera. Here's How
The number of vehicles on the road has increased significantly. It has led to higher exposure to risks while driving a car. It has also changed the way we look at vehicle security. Owners face multiple challenges when it comes to the protection of their vehicles, as well as their loved ones.
Wellness Technology is a Billion Dollar Industry. Here Comes the Next Wave: Death Positive & Grief Wellness
The World Health Organization estimates that 25% of all people will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives, with roughly 450 million individuals currently struggling with a condition.
Eight Must-Have Tools to Keep Your Car Out of Garage
We all dread taking our car to a garage for repairs. We might just want to avoid the inconvenience of being off the road or maybe the costs associated, which can even lead to knock-on effects on things like our holiday plans.
6 Hacks for Students to Choose a Laptop While on a Budget
The modern world tries to drown us in the sea of choices. One can’t simply buy a laptop - there are hundreds of laptops around and sometimes our budget becomes the only real limitation we can rely on. But how to choose other parameters to get the best laptop possible?