Pokemon GO++ GPS aka Location Hack 1.45.0/0.75.0 Now Live for iOS and Android [How to Install]
Pokemon GO fans can now enjoy the latest GPS aka location hack for the popular augmented-reality game, thanks to the newly released Pokemon GO++ 1.45.0 IPA and 0.75.0 APK for iOS and Android respectively.
The hacked version of the game brings all the feature improvements and goodies introduced by Niantic Labs in its game updates, along with the modified functionality at your fingertips. It also adds the ability to navigate the in-game map without having to physically budge from the comfort of your couch.
With due credit to veteran members of the Pokemon GO community, you can now install the latest location hack for iOS (v1.45.0) and Android (0.75.0) powered devices, using the hacked IPA and APK files.
Furthermore, you don't need to jailbreak or root your device to install the location hack, which comes with GPS spoofing and other feature enhancements for the ultimate gameplay experience. Note: You will need Android Kitkat (v4.4.4) or later installed on your phone to run the game flawlessly.
For Android users
Download and install the Fly GPS app for free via Play Store.
How to install Pokemon GO++ hack (v0.75.0) on Android
• Once you have installed both the apps on your smartphone, launch Settings and go to About Device section. Scroll down and locate the build number, and then tap on it for seven times to unlock developer mode on the phone. For instance, the build number will be located under the section About >Software info on Samsung devices.
• In the Settings app, choose Developer options and tap on Mock location app. Finally, select Fly GPS from the options list.
• Go to Settings >Privacy and Safety >Location >Location method and ensure both High Accuracy and Location History features are enabled. Note: If you are caught while using hack tools such as this one on Pokemon game-servers, your Pokemon GO account may be banned for life. So, avid
• Pokemon gamers are advised to proceed with caution or use some fake account for hacking.
• Finally, launch the Fly GPS app and select your location. Explore more options by tapping on the ensuing text box.
• Now choose GPS Service Run and then select Joystick Location Mode - (Pokemon).
That's it. You have now successfully installed the latest hack for the updated version of Pokemon GO in Android. Navigate the AR world freely and capture rare Pokemons with ease as you now have the GPS hack installed on your phone.
For iOS users
Exercise caution while using hack tools as Niantic game servers are capable of detecting an account which is using hacks to bypass the in-game restrictions.
• A Mac or a Windows computer
• Any device running iOS 9 or higher
• The latest version of iTunes installed on the device (download here)
Download the latest IPA file for the Pokemon GO++ hack v1.45.0 for iOS
How to install Pokemon GO++ hack (v1.45.0) on iOS
• Delete any older versions of Pokemon GO installed on your device, before you proceed.
• Download Cydia Impactor from here to your computer, which allows IPA files to be signed as official and sideloaded to the device.
• Connect the device to your Mac or PC via USB cable.
• Launch the Cydia Impactor tool on your PC or Mac. Drag and drop the Pokemon GO IPA file you downloaded earlier onto the Cydia Impactor interface.
• When prompted, enter the email ID and password of an active and valid Apple account to proceed.
• You will see an Apple Developer Warning message on the screen. Just hit OK to continue.
• Open the Settings app and go to Settings >General >Profiles and Device Management. On some iOS versions, the option will be Settings >General >Device Management or Settings >General >Profile.
• Just select Trust [Apple ID] option when prompted to confirm your Apple ID used to sign the IPA files, and then tap Trust again in the pop up window.
• The app will be verified with the registered Apple ID and it will launch automatically. Just make sure that Location Services feature is turned on for the new app via Settings > Privacy and the game should work as intended.
Pokemon Go is Four: Earned $3.6 Billion to Celebrate!
Pokemon GO turns four this month and the game is stronger than ever. As Niantic hoped, the game has not lost its player base.
Solstice 2020 Pokemon Go: Catch Your Very Own Shiny Clefairy and Other Cool Pokemon
Niantic Inc. gives players a reason to start catching them all again. With the launch of the new event starting June 19 called the Solstice event, not only will players will have the chance to add Shiny Clefairy in their roster, but the solar-shaped Pokemons, Lunatone and Solrock will be change locations during the solstice-themed event.
How To Capture Pokémon Easily on Pokémon Go
If you're wondering how to improve your Pokemon Go skills as a trainer, you might find this simple tip helpful.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Guide: How To Capture Gigantimax Pikachu With Special Moves
Get your hands on massive and powerful Pikachu from a raid battle in Nintendo's latest May 12 update including the Rotom, Dragapult, Togekiss, and Tyranita forms.
Pokemon Go Guide: How To Earn Free Pokecoins With Niantic's Upcoming Update
Niantic's upcoming Pokemon Go Update will enable trainers to gain Pokecoins for free right at home!
MORE IN ITECHPOST
Amazon Go Shopping Carts That Can Tell What You’re Buying
In Amazon's major upcoming store, they will implement Dash Carts. These smart shopping carts will know what you're buying.
NASA Astronauts To Conduct 2 More Spacewalks This Month
In an effort to finish upgrading the power system of the International Space Station (ISS), NASA astronauts Chris Cassidy and Robert Behnken will conduct a pair of spacewalks Thursday, July 16, and Tuesday, July 21.
How to Play Story of Seasons Friends in Mineral Town
It wasn't always called Story of Seasons. Before it was called such, this franchise went by another name that most people are familiar with- Harvest Moon.