Almost all players enjoying Pokemon GO desire to be the very best. Hence they do their best to acquire tips after tips. And along with these lines, most of them would want to know the secret to levelling up fast. After all, such feat can give them interesting benefits. So yeah, how does one boost XPs in using Lucky Eggs? Well, here's actually a guide on how to get at least 100K experience points.
Why You Need To Get More XP In Pokemon GO
Sure, gaining lots of XP in Pokemon GO can be very frustrating in one way or another; however, it's of utmost importance so to speak. The more XP players get, the higher chances they have for acquiring stronger Pokemon. So, if being the very best is the main goal, then it's only right to do such.
Here's How To Acquire 100K XP From A Single Lucky Egg In Pokemon GO
First and foremost, this idea came from a Reddit user (who is also a Pokemon GO die-hard fan) by the username of TheSilphRoad. The steps are pretty much easy to follow. In fact, it won't take much a player's time in following it. Without further ado, check it out below.
- Players must "Favorite" most of the Pokemon GO creatures they wish to evolve (Note: It's best to stock them all up at once).
- Sort these Pokemon by "Favorite," and make sure that there's good WIFI and/or GPS connection.
- Throw the Lucky Egg down, and then evolve the very 1st specie.
- Immediately "Force Quit" or "Force Close" the application.
- Re-open the game right away.
- Do the same steps all over again with other Pokemon GO monsters.
This Pokemon GO trick basically shortens the time players have to go over with the game's evolve animation. Once the app is closed and re-opened, the Pokemon has already been evolved in only a small fraction of time. In fact, players can do the steps in an average evolution of 4 to 5 species per minute. And if done properly, acquiring 100K or more XP from a single Lucky Egg is possible.
What do you think about this Pokemon GO guide? Have you tried the steps aforementioned already? Let us know what you experienced at the comment section below!