The "NBA 2K17" recently arrived with a gameplay that focuses on unlocking badges. Before players can successfully unlock these badges, players must be able to play or win some activities. One skill you have to master is the spin. For those who are on the lookout for tips on how to master spin, here's a quick guide for you.
Sam Pham, the man behind the "NBA 2K17" Tips and Tutorial channel on YouTube, give fans a snippet of guide on how to do post spin.
Dubbed the best post move in "NBA 2K17," the "elbow spin" (as he called it in his video) will certainly be achieved in one-on-one situation with 60 percent success rate given you have the right player in the right position.
"NBA 2K17" Set Up
For gamers on PlayStation 4 platform, here's a complete advance set up and counter fakes of the "elbow spin":
1. Tap L1 to bring up the Playcalling.
2. Tap L2 to play through the player.
3. Select the right stick to bring the player to the post up.
4. Once the player is in there, bring it down in this position below.
6. As soon as the player is done with the spin, release L2 and point the left stick to the rim, hold R2 and finish it up with the right stick.
"NBA 2K17" Fake Spin, Shoulder Shimmy
Another way to make "elbow spin" even smarter is by using fakes and shimmy. In fact, this works better than the previous technique. Here's the step-by-step guide to achieve it:
1. Hold L2 to post up and let go to do face up.
2. Repeat the previous process now from No. 5 to 6.
3. Tap right stick to right shoulder to do shimmy fake.
4. Tap right stick to left should to step back.
The same process can be done to the opposite direction. Although most consoles have almost similar control scheme, be reminded that the controls used here are based on PlayStation 4 platform. Xbox One, in particular, operates slightly different.
"NBA 2k17" is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Just recently, it was released on mobile phones as well through Android and iOS.