There are two million applications in the App Store that you can enjoy. Apple has just published its annual best of the year lists of applications, which include a compilation of the top 10 free and paid apps that dominated the App Store this year.
Apple Release A List For The Best App Of 2016
Apple has released its Best of 2016 list, highlighting the most popular applications, e-books, movies, iTunes, TV shows and podcasts. Apple releases a list at the end of every year informing the users about the best happenings during the year. Apple Store listed the top applications of the year,
As Apple lists all the top apps, Tribune summarizes the ten most downloaded applications of 2016. Apple also released its 2016 editorial picks, crowning Prisma as the best iPhone app of the year and Clash Royale as the best iPhone game.
Most Downloaded Apps Of 2016
1. Snapchat - Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping!
2. Messenger - Instantly reach the people in your life-for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
3. Pokémon GO - Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth! Now's your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you-so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You'll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
4. Instagram - Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they're up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day--the highlights and everything in between, too.
5. Facebook - Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
6. YouTube - New design that makes it easier to use YouTube:
• Find your watch history, uploads, purchases, and playlists in the new library tab
• Reach tabs with less effort at the bottom of the app
• Understand tabs more easily with titles below each icon
• Switch between tabs from any screen
• See more videos with a smaller navigation bar
• Switch accounts, view notifications, and manage settings by tapping on your avatar at the top right of the screen
7. Google Maps - Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
8. Pandora - Powered by the Music Genome Project, the most comprehensive music analysis ever undertaken, Pandora gives you personalized radio that plays what you love and continually evolves with your tastes.
9. Netflix - Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries. Netflix has something for everyone. There's even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment. No commercials. No hidden fees. Try one month free. You can cancel anytime.
10. Spotify Music - Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything. Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
More On Top Lists To Download
On Apple Music, Drake dominates the top song and album spots with "One Dance" and Views, respectively, while the Hamilton soundtrack is also a top-selling album. The Chainsmokers have two of the top 10 songs this year, and music fans still can't get enough of Adele's 25, Rihanna's ANTI and Frank Ocean's Blonde. The Beats 1 team will be counting down the biggest songs on the station in 2016 with a special Best of Beats 1 show on December 7. The Best of Beats 1 playlist will also be available on Apple Music and feature Christine And The Queens, Kiiara, The 1975, Kanye West, Solange, The Weeknd, DJ Khaled and more.
This year's editorial selections on iBooks include powerful titles, such asHomegoing, Evicted, Born to Run and If I Was Your Girl. The Girl on the Train is the top-seller in fiction and audiobooks, while readers continue to be moved byWhen Breath Becomes Air, the best-selling nonfiction title.
What are you waiting for? Go grab your iPhone ad start browing the App Store.