Samsung´s chief Kohn Dong-jin has called company´s employees to improve the security surrounding the details of the next flagship Galaxy S8 in order to stop the leak of information. Naturally, this could be interpreted as a measure to prevent any more rumors regarding the smartphone, given the fact that its release would be more delicate than ever for the South Korean company, considering that this flagship is expected to restore its reputation after the Note 7 fiasco.
Samsung´s Chief Sent An Email To The Employees
According to Android Authority, Dong-jn sent an email on December 15 to the employees of Samsung Mobile expressing his concern and disappointment over an alleged attempt of a data breach, which had the Galaxy S8 as the main target. In the email, the chief told that he felt deeply regretful to hear about the data breach and prototype leak since the company had a terrible experience in this kind of situation and led to them suffering major damages in the past.
The Rumors About the Galaxy S8 Could Be Right After All
Although this is not the first time that Dong-jin made this kind of request from the employees, this time seems to be more serious since the rumors that have been leaked so far about the Galaxy S8 could be counterintuitive in raising the hype, and can consequently lead the company to not achieve their expected sales. However, given the fact that this information has been known precisely by an email, it´s extremely difficult that we could not find anymore leaks about this flagship.
As reported by Nashville Chatter, the thing about this email is that it shows how the things that have been said so far about the Galaxy S8 could be the truth, considering that if the leaked information weren't accurate enough, it wouldn't be so damaging to the company and the surprise factor might be huge. Let´s just wait and see if the rumors keep floating.